PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried the new PN alloy trigger for EX-10 ?

Felix2010
2012.08.12, 12:30 AM
I saw PN just released a new alloy trigger for the EX-10 series Tx's. They look awesome, and I like the idea. Just wondering what some users think so far. Thanks in advance:)

yasuji
2012.08.12, 12:56 AM
I saw PN just released a new alloy trigger for the EX-10 series Tx's. They look awesome, and I like the idea. Just wondering what some users think so far. Thanks in advance:)

i have been using this since its proto type stage.... i love it... and on top of that the calise i used to have on my trigger finger no longer exists! :D i for one will never go back to a regular trigger

josyskunk
2012.08.13, 04:05 PM
I wonder if this work with the new KIY EX 1 ? The trigger on the new EX 1 looks the same as the one used in EX 10. Any thought?

color01
2012.08.15, 03:28 AM
It's a little different... on F******k you can see Grant and Philip are working on the KIY version of the trigger. :)

Edit: I stand corrected lol, see Grant's post below.

I'm using the EX-10 alu trigger as well, although mine has a different shape than Grant's. Initially it was a little hard to get used to, but I glued in a small strip of soft Velcro to the top, between the two arches of the trigger, and that solved everything. I'll put up a blog post soon about how I have mine set up, everyone's going to need different configurations but I can at least offer some tips. :)

yasuji
2012.08.15, 10:29 AM
I wonder if this work with the new KIY EX 1 ? The trigger on the new EX 1 looks the same as the one used in EX 10. Any thought?

yes.... it works:cool:

yasuji
2012.08.29, 02:15 AM
update!
PN Racing 4D Trigger for KO EX10 also works just fine on the KoPropo Mars/MarsR and the EX-1UR!:D