PDA

View Full Version : How Limited Are They?

marc
2012.08.21, 08:07 PM
Okay, so how "limited" are the yellow MR03 chassis, and the red-alloyed Dnano chassis?

Tempted to get one of each.......................maybe.

arch2b
2012.08.22, 10:34 AM
At most a couple thousand manufactured. Most don't sell domestically. Over time though, they become very hard to find if wanted. I have the red kit and saving for the yellow.

marc
2012.08.23, 05:10 PM
I was thinking the red kitted Dnano would be awesome for Fovea to do me a Koenig Specials Competition Testarossa body. That would be sweet!

TheSteve
2012.08.23, 05:23 PM
I read somewhere the yellow mr03 was limited to 2500.

I still want a red one to use, but they are nearly impossible to find now so if you want a yellow buy it before they disappear.

warrenC7432
2012.09.07, 06:58 AM
Isnt it possible to purchase it from some one who actually has this chassis ??
some one who is willing to sell ??

arch2b
2012.09.07, 07:09 AM
Isnt it possible to purchase it from some one who actually has this chassis ??
some one who is willing to sell ??

not to be curt in my response, but yes. even my 8 year old is smart enough to figure out he can google, craigslist, ebay search for just about anything. of course you can buy from someone willing to sell it, provided you can find that person, and there is bound to always be at least 1.

i have a new in box red chassis set for example but that is in my toy display cabinet with other cherished items like a new but loose mr-01 (jpn manuf.) with au cuermo autoscale :p

greenepa76
2012.12.05, 05:47 PM
I read somewhere the yellow mr03 was limited to 2500.

I still want a red one to use, but they are nearly impossible to find now so if you want a yellow buy it before they disappear.

I have a red one I could sell. PM me if anyone is interested. Sealed and unopened in box.

ChiMiniRc
2012.12.06, 12:40 PM
I have a couple of New Yellow ones I'm considering parting out. Club members that own them (red and yellow very popular at one venue) have broken pieces and are starting to miss the matching colors. Before I sell them replacement yellow motor pods and suspension arms/knuckes, I'd need a buyer for the boards, diffs, bearings, motor, chassis itself.

TheSteve
2012.12.06, 04:08 PM
I have a red one I could sell. PM me if anyone is interested. Sealed and unopened in box.

Interested if the price is right, let me know!