PDA

View Full Version : PN Racing AA-Arm front suspension MR-02

DMALMAD
2012.09.02, 11:43 AM
I recently installed tis front end on my MR-02 and while I was going through the instructions there was a portion that talked about eccentric shaft gain. It had an illustration and a chart to show you which way to turn your shaft that holds the upper arm for maximum performance. I have a 0 deg tierod and know that the correct position it illustrates is the three o clock position. I am confused to what position is which in relation to the raised or lowered half. Meaning does the raised half point up, to the right, to the left, or down? :confused:

yasuji
2012.09.02, 12:36 PM
I recently installed tis front end on my MR-02 and while I was going through the instructions there was a portion that talked about eccentric shaft gain. It had an illustration and a chart to show you which way to turn your shaft that holds the upper arm for maximum performance. I have a 0 deg tierod and know that the correct position it illustrates is the three o clock position. I am confused to what position is which in relation to the raised or lowered half. Meaning does the raised half point up, to the right, to the left, or down? :confused:

when i discuss the eccentric pin with my customers i find it easier to use the "flat" spot...
also in reference to location as up/down/in/out

DMALMAD
2012.09.02, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the info now it seems clearer.:)