PDA

View Full Version : Raceday September 16th in Reading PA...

imxlr8ed
2012.09.10, 11:50 AM
Incredibly short notice here (sorry), but who's up for a few laps this weekend?

This Sunday may be my last opportunity until mid-October, and then I'm planning to attend the PN race up at Maj's. So hopefully you guys can make it for this one!

lfisminiz
2012.09.10, 07:45 PM
I should be OK.:)

racerquinn#1
2012.09.11, 06:45 AM
i should be good as well!!

Enzok
2012.09.12, 09:29 PM
Gonna try to make it got some fresh batteries for my oldies

imxlr8ed
2012.09.13, 01:15 AM
We'll get'em going again! Guess I better call Dave and find out if he's coming.

miniznewb
2012.09.13, 04:51 PM
Well I won't be able to make it ill be at the beach for the next 16 days pretty much bit I should be back next month and through the winter months

imxlr8ed
2012.09.13, 05:17 PM
Well I won't be able to make it ill be at the beach for the next 16 days pretty much bit I should be back next month and through the winter months

Look man... I don't post on here everytime I eat a good steak or drink an amazing micro-brew. Couldn't you have just said "I'll be at the beach this weekend, can't make it" instead of rubbing it in that you'll be there for "the next 16 days"? That hurts bro, especially when I'm sitting at a miserable little desk under ugly flourescent lighting wishing for my freedom! ;) j/k

Have a great time Justin! Hopefully we'll catch up in October sometime! :D

miniznewb
2012.09.14, 07:36 AM
Well if it makes you feel better its like 14 days cause I am coming home tu
Then going to a different beach lol. But it will be good to get back to racing next month

imxlr8ed
2012.09.14, 11:19 AM
Well if it makes you feel better its like 14 days cause I am coming home tu
Then going to a different beach lol. But it will be good to get back to racing next month

:p

racerquinn#1
2012.09.17, 05:58 PM
hey larry, i ended up taking a front tower bar we found in your little mess of spare parts. i was eyeing up the silver benz as well, and 4 plastic wheel. ill get you the money when i see you next time at the race.

ohh and i might have a guy interested in showing up with us. he doesnt have his liscense back yet so ill be taking him. he just wants to know price wise if he can buy a car from anyone . i sent him a link for ready sets, but im sure he doesnt know what to get. so next time we can get him up to speed!

lfisminiz
2012.09.17, 07:31 PM
Hey Quinn... no problem. Should be there for next one. We will get it taken care of. IF your buddy dont find a chassis...i know i have spare 02s i could sell.
Hope you guys had fun.

imxlr8ed
2012.09.17, 08:56 PM
Frank showed, and raced a bit too! (well, tuned up a bit) Also... Tanner stopped by as well! I thought it was just gonna be Quinny and me and next thing you know it felt like I stepped back imto the Schlegel days again.

Frank got enough old-school gear to make your head spin! Funny how old GPM tires just don't cut it anymore! Not hard to get him back up to speed though, he did grab a mount from your collection Larry. If you've got any used tires, he might take some.

Tanner... bring your Zs next time! We'll get those going again too. You actually drove surprisingly well for being away from it for so long.

Quinny... you just remember, no parking lot racing with that F1! (or the 02s) ;)

Next month should be good, hoping to have a full crew of at least 6 or 7! Probably looking towards the end of October. If you have a Sunday in mind, post it below.

imxlr8ed
2012.09.17, 08:59 PM
Either the 21st or the 28th. Either one works for me.

Anyone hear from Greg?:confused:

racerquinn#1
2012.09.17, 09:38 PM
i wont have driveway racing..unless the squirrel wants to takea ride on the F1!! we can see whats up and if my friend will liek to come with me and have a go at the cars.

i dont think tanner is on here, or ever goes on. ill let him know though!

imxlr8ed
2012.09.18, 09:59 AM
i dont think tanner is on here, or ever goes on. ill let him know though!

I'll check the Dodge Dart forums later for him. :rolleyes:

imxlr8ed
2012.09.24, 04:34 PM
So, what's it gonna be guys for October... 21st or the 28th?

I'm leaning towards the 28th myself.

Post up what you wanna do and I'll get a new thread on here.

lfisminiz
2012.09.24, 07:28 PM
I should be good on both BUT i prefer the 28th also....gives some xtra time after Majs race.:rolleyes:

racerquinn#1
2012.09.25, 11:23 PM
28th is fine for me...i have ocmd next weekend, then a car show for one of our buddies who passed away on the 14th so gotta go to that, even though i didnt know the guy. but he was into cars..and thats all i need to be a friend to me!!

imxlr8ed
2012.09.26, 02:00 PM
Going once... twice... ???

28th it is!

I'll post up a thread soon. Not sure yet if I'm going to be able to attend the PN race, but if I don't... if any of you guys want to go with Larry you're welcome to use my gear.