PDA

View Full Version : new MR-02EX and no steering

claws
2012.10.16, 06:33 PM
I just received my new MR-02EX from A Main and I don't seem to have any steering input from the TX. I have throttle (although reversed) but when I turn the wheel on the TX the wheels on the car don't move at all. Any ideas?

Thanks, Kim

DMALMAD
2012.10.16, 06:58 PM
look through the manual and try and reverse steering and throttle, if you can't fix it call amain and they should replace it.

claws
2012.10.16, 07:17 PM
look through the manual and try and reverse steering and throttle, if you can't fix it call amain and they should replace it.

Thanks for the quick reply. I called AMAIN and I'm sending it off to KYOSHO tomorrow.

Kim

DMALMAD
2012.10.16, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I called AMAIN and I'm sending it off to KYOSHO tomorrow.

Kim

cool, good luck.

DanDan
2012.10.17, 11:45 AM
I see that you are from Northern California. Although that could be anywhere from Gilroy to Sacramento, if you have the opportunity I'd highly reccomend checking out both Fast Pace Racing (San Jose) and Inside Line Racing (Cupertino). The two shops are dedicated to Mini-Z racing and service. If you ever need help with your Mini-Z, either place will be happy to assist you :)

claws
2012.10.19, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the info DanDan. Actually I live between Fairfield and Lodi. San Jose is too far for me, as is Cupertino. There is a HobbyTown in Vacaville but I don't think that they support KYOSHO or the mini z. I could be wrong about this, but the corporate website doesn't show any mini z stuff. I'm a long way from being able to race right now but I might want to give it a try in the future. A close by track and store that supports the mini z would be nice.

Kim