PDA

View Full Version : Old timer checking in!

RallyNut
2012.10.18, 08:38 AM
Well, not literally old, but an old member.

I am planning on getting back into Mini-Z over the winter now that i have discovered that another track has opened up in the Toronto area.

I raced at the original ZZ Hobby track in Markham, and only briefly went to Alan's (I think that was his name?) small track before it closed down. I bought a MA010 SP in 2006 or so and used it a few times in 2008 at the small track. My original Initial-D RX-7 MR-01 is still hanging around collecting dust or waiting to donate parts if/when I upgrade to a MR-03.

I wonder how many original members are still active on the forums? I just realized that I've been a member here for 10 years! In that time, I've finished school, had a few jobs, travelled a bit, got married and bought a house and a few cars. How time flies....

It's great to be back though and see that the Mini-Z community is still alive and kicking.

byebye
2012.10.18, 11:29 AM
I never met you that I recall but hey welcome back! Life happens :-)

Kris

arch2b
2012.10.18, 01:20 PM
vintage 2001 myself :p

no, there are not many old timers around or active. like all things, participation ebbs and flows. members come and go..

herman
2012.10.18, 03:59 PM
vintage 2001 myself :p

no, there are not many old timers around or active. like all things, participation ebbs and flows. members come and go..

same here… members come and go.. and we're still here… :D
welcome back

Cherub1m
2012.10.21, 04:00 PM
Joined in 2007, started of with an Iwaver then saw the light after I bought my first Miniz :D
Welcome back.