arch2b
2011.12.11, 07:45 PM
This will be held at Hobby Works in Fairfax, Virginia

TheRinger
2013.02.28, 12:38 PM
Bump thread.

arch2b
2013.02.28, 01:24 PM
good call. 2 weeks till March HFAY! don't forget the 4 hour endurance (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38713) in 3 weeks!

anyone plan to have something new March 9th? i'm really tempted to try the new atomic self centering damper. waiting for PN to restock 6d radials before getting a batch of those. other than that, i disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt my 90mm ball diff but thats run at remnant. BTW, stock and 90mm are doing well at remnant ;) it's really nice to put these cars we've built to good use. only thing left in my box not getting any track time are my F1 and buggy.

weird, must have copied this thread from another date...

arch2b
2013.03.05, 08:41 PM
i have 1 enduro car left...

also ordered the 458, lotus and ds3 white bodies today! for good measure i included the atomic self centering damper kit as well. i'm really interested in giving that a try.

finally got to drive gary's brushless. it's really smooth and not crazy fast which is a good thing but it's still much faster than stock. it just carries so much speed off throttle. i have to say i'm tempted but at the u.s. retail price, it's just not going to happen for me. i'd rather but 2 more mr-03 chassis's than buy one brushless. i wouldn't turn it down if my wife bought it for me though :p