PDA

View Full Version : Where can i buy the servo cover plate

bevo
2012.12.20, 09:22 PM
I would like to buy a couple of the servo covers. I'm not really sure what you would call them but it's the piece that covers the servo and holds the pin for the steering knuckles. The only way i can find to buy them are if you buy the entire chasis, but I just want the one part not the whole chasis.

Anyone know where I can find that piece by itself.

blt456
2012.12.20, 09:38 PM
I think MZ406 contains what you are describing.

bevo
2012.12.20, 10:22 PM
I think MZ406 contains what you are describing.

I don;t think that's it. i need the part that covers the servo and has the tabs where the pins that hold the knuckles on go. i can't tell by the pictures if that is it or not.
I went ahead and ordered a PN upper tower bar instead so I wouldn't break them anymore and ordered the guy a full chasis set to replace the piece he gave me.

Thanks for the help though,

arch2b
2012.12.21, 08:38 AM
very simple answer, check the kyosho exploded view (http://www.kyosho.com/jpn/support/instructionmanual/mini-z/pdf/MR03K_MINI_Z_Racer_MR_03_t.pdf) for the part number.

if you are indeed talking about the front top cover, it is MZ401.

bevo
2012.12.21, 09:18 AM
very simple answer, check the kyosho exploded view (http://www.kyosho.com/jpn/support/instructionmanual/mini-z/pdf/MR03K_MINI_Z_Racer_MR_03_t.pdf) for the part number.

if you are indeed talking about the front top cover, it is MZ401.

That's the number but it is the entire chasis along with that when you try and buy it. I just wnated to be the one part because a few of us have broken just that part. We have penty of spare chaisis laying around but no servo covers. I went ahead and ordered a metal upper tower bar so that should take care of it.

arch2b
2012.12.21, 09:24 AM
if it's part of a parts kit, there is little you can do other than hope someone has a spare they can give you. most of the time i'm always able to find someone with spare parts willing to part out the piece i need.

Traveler
2012.12.21, 10:00 AM
Bevo, I have some spares. Where are you located?

bevo
2012.12.21, 10:06 AM
Bevo, I have some spares. Where are you located?

I'm in ohio, Thanks for the offer but don't worry about it. I was just trying to find a cheap way to get 3 or 4 of those parts for our group wothout having a bunch of chasis laying around we will never use. It seems like that part is one we have broke more then others. I think we've broke 3 or 4 of them in the last year or so. Most of us now have upgraded parts, but a few still run that stock cover. My loner car is the one that broke and I went ahead and ordered a PN tower bar for it, so that shouldn't happen again. The funny thing is that the upgrade part was cheaper then ordering the stock cover.

Traveler
2012.12.21, 10:27 AM
We may be able to help each other out. Check your PMs!