PDA

View Full Version : Action B

TED
2013.01.13, 10:11 PM
Are you still doing fet's if so I need to send you my Z A.S.A.P sent you a pm no reply :( need to know were to ship to

bcpzx3
2013.01.14, 02:49 AM
Are you still doing fet's if so I need to send you my Z A.S.A.P sent you a pm no reply :( need to know were to ship to

I can install FET's if you are looking for someone to do the labor.

arch2b
2013.01.14, 08:22 AM
brandon is currently doing a residency program outside of his local area which means he is both VERY busy and sometimes hard to reach. i occasionally catch up with him but i know he's got his hands full for the time being.
while i'm 100% confident in brandon's skills and ability, i would recommend selecting another, always ask for references or check their feedback. loosing a $100 board to sloppy work is a painful experience.

bcpzx3, can you post pictures of your work or a link to previous post where it was shown? it's always good to have another source for this type of repair. :cool:

bcpzx3
2013.01.14, 01:34 PM
brandon is currently doing a residency program outside of his local area which means he is both VERY busy and sometimes hard to reach. i occasionally catch up with him but i know he's got his hands full for the time being.
while i'm 100% confident in brandon's skills and ability, i would recommend selecting another, always ask for references or check their feedback. loosing a $100 board to sloppy work is a painful experience.

bcpzx3, can you post pictures of your work or a link to previous post where it was shown? it's always good to have another source for this type of repair. :cool:

Ive done for many local racers. Never thought of this as a service over the net. But i can open my top covers and snap pictures. I shall start a tread in the market place about this.

TED
2013.01.14, 08:25 PM
can you PM your address so I can ship you the chassis

arch2b
2013.01.14, 08:56 PM
Please let me know when you start your own thread so I can move the posts out of Brandon's thread.