PDA

View Full Version : The Best site to buy motor upgrades?

Customizer
2013.01.22, 01:33 PM
I'm preparing to test the waters with regards to Mini Z upgrades. Can someone direct me to some reputable dealers that provide them ? I know Ebay has them of course but i'd like to haev 3-4 sources in the event that i cant find what i'm looking for at one dealers site.

Customizer
2013.01.22, 01:40 PM
Also has anyone ever ordered from this site?
http://www.hksrc.com/store/index.php?route=common/home

bcpzx3
2013.01.22, 01:48 PM
http://www.insidelinehobbies.com/

arch2b
2013.01.22, 04:00 PM
the major domestic online retailers are; TinyRC, RC Kenon, Reflex Racing and Atomic Mods

Customizer
2013.01.23, 12:10 AM
I'd like to buy an Atomic Motor MO-033 as it's able to be run in a stock car (i'm not interested in stacking FET's right now). Every place i go to except for the link i provided is out of stock.

Sinister_Y
2013.01.23, 07:40 AM
Don't know if my shop can be considered "major" but I do have over 30k of Mini-Z, dNaNo and Dslot stock for those north of the border.

arch2b
2013.01.23, 07:48 AM
major domestic retailers ;) i clarified the designation there simply because some do not want to order outside the U.S., even if it is from our brothers up north :) please do not take it as a slight. your own postal system is your worst enemy though given the cost/time to ship across the border.

Traveler
2013.01.23, 08:32 AM
I'd like to buy an Atomic Motor MO-033 as it's able to be run in a stock car (i'm not interested in stacking FET's right now). Every place i go to except for the link i provided is out of stock.

Are you in the US? Call Ron at Cruzin with R/Cs in NJ. Just Google it to get the number.

arch2b
2013.01.23, 08:43 AM
if you don't mind shopping outside the border, there is MC3 (CA), HLJ, EGRMart, RCMini-Z, NanoTrax (Asia) and many others in the EU.

Customizer
2013.01.23, 08:59 AM
Don't know if my shop can be considered "major" but I do have over 30k of Mini-Z, dNaNo and Dslot stock for those north of the border.
Nice site! I plan on spending some more time on it later. I'll probably place an order with you soon assuming I don't find a better price.

IVe bought from retailers (& sold to customers) worldwide and I can day without a doubt the Canadian postal service (Canada Post) and US postal service (USPS)are the best in the world despite the flack they both catch. After more than 2,000 transactions I can say that UPS and FED EX are horrible . Re: cross border shipping - Canada Post does charge entirely too much for shipping to the US with tracking but without isn't that bad.

Customizer
2013.01.23, 09:06 AM
And thank you all for your suggestions btw!