PDA

View Full Version : Complete MR03 Race Set Up

Steve Cole
2013.01.25, 04:21 AM
Hi guys,

Regrettably i'm having to sell up to fund my actual car so my whole kit must go. You will get everything that is pictured. There are the following items:

1) Ko ProPo EX-10 Helios transmitter and mini-z module pre programmed to the car.

2) Kyosho MR03 with the following upgrades

* Clear Blue Skeleton Chassis + Spares and a standard black chassis

* PN Double A-Arm Front Suspension (With Spare Springs, Spare +1 Degree steering arm and spare silver knuckles)

* PN 64p Diff With Ceramic Balls (With Spares Ball Bearings, additional spurs and pinions for fine gear adjustment)

* PN Aluminium Battery Heat Sinks + Standard straps

* PN Motor Cradle and #3 PN Carbon T-Plate

* Full Ball Race

* Aluminium Top Deck

* Kyosho Titanium Screw Set

* PN70T Motor (like New, Only Had 1 race)

* R246 Roll Damper Set

3) There is also a selection of spare wheels and tyres in different off sets and compounds ranging from PN to kyosho. There is also spare screws, chassis parts, springs, rear shock, 2 rolls of tyre tape, spare PN70t motor which has had more use and what ever else i can find :)

4) last thing is there are 3 body shells, a Ferrari F430 (Practice shell), a Nisan GTR with lexan screen which is what i always use (This does come with the standard screen as well, as i know some clubs don't allow the light weight screens) and finally a McLaran F1 (No front clip) Also Found an Audi TT Shell For it.

£350 Posted ONO which i think is a fair price. The blue chassis is new, the motor is new, the GTR shell is new but has been raced so has some scaring :rolleyes: the rear suspension, diff balls, T-Plate is also new. Overall this car has had very very little use. My plan was to keep racing and try and get competitive but sadly plans have changed and is causing me to sell. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I am giving it a couple of weeks on hear then its going up on eBay as i need a relativity quick sale!

All The Best
Steve

Steve Cole
2013.01.31, 05:30 PM
Still Up For Grabs Guys And Would Like To See It Go To A Good Home :)

Steve

Steve Cole
2013.02.02, 03:46 PM
Pm's Replied to, Would be willing to split as its all Still for sale guys and really desperate to sell :( If its the price i am flexible but i can't afford to let it go for peanuts. If your interested please PM me

Steve

Steve Cole
2013.02.09, 02:40 PM
£300 Posted to the UK!! :eek: You cant ask fairer than that!! This is cheep guys.This is the last price drop, help a fellow racer out. Strip it sell it use what you want or get a cheep deal for a full race ready set up but i need this gone! This is so cheep i cant believe its still hear? No having to pay import, no having to worry about changing bearings, motors, tyres etc.. This has had very very little use.

£300 posted to the UK

I will ship to other country's however you will have to pay the postage

Steve Cole
2013.02.14, 09:55 AM
now open to offers! On either the whole Lot or individual!

Steve Cole
2013.02.15, 07:35 AM
Ko-Propo Handset With Mini-Z Module: £100 Posted

MR03 with all the spares, shells, hot ups the lot £200 Posted.

These prices are to anywhere within the UK. If you are interested in something and you live in another country please email me first as i will have to calculate shipping costs.

Steve Cole
2013.02.19, 04:11 AM
Back to the top at only £300 all in posted to the UK!!

I really need this gone guys and theirs a lot of kit hear

Steve Cole
2013.04.09, 07:44 AM
No Longer On Hold And Back Up For Sale

Steve Cole
2013.04.12, 12:57 PM
Anyone? Am I asking to much or something? If I am could someone please point me in the right direction? I am happy to split but come on the car and spares must be worth £200 alone?

Any takers at all? If it helps I am selling 3 matched pair off eneloop's and a charger which I'm sure I could do a deal on so it's totally ready to race?

Steve Cole
2013.04.21, 06:09 PM
Again I am open to offers? This is every thing you will need guys.

Or if someone has one of the Mini-Z buggy's I would be willing to swap the car and spares for the buggy?

Originally I needed the money now this is not the case as I have sorted everything. However as I live very far away from the nearest mini-z track in the UK this is to good to leave on a shelf. And I would like to see it go to a good home so if you have a buggy that doesn't get it's use and you would benefit from this MR03 please get in touch! Or if you wanted to make an offer for anything or everything?

Failing that what else have you got RC? Would anyone be willing to trade anything? Like I said it's just sitting on my shelf and it really won't get used in my house where as the buggy is a little more usable. Even something else RC related I could be interested in? Doesn't have to be micro... I have a couple of 1/8 and 1/5th trucks so I'm not necessarily looking for small scale.

Steve

Steve Cole
2013.04.25, 04:22 AM
£270 posted