PDA

View Full Version : HFAY S15 Race 1 & 2

briankstan
2013.02.01, 08:39 AM
I see results have been upload for Races 1 and 2 by the following clubs. Anyone else have results to upload? if so let's get them added by monday so I can process the times. thanks.

Washington DC GTG
Salt Lake Mini-Z
Western Zydney Racers
NOKRC
Burncity MiniZ

briankstan
2013.02.03, 09:11 PM
Results are posted for Races 1 and 2.

arch2b
2013.02.03, 09:53 PM
Good run everyone!

Mike Keely
2013.02.10, 10:11 AM
Good run everyone!

Same here. Great run Brian.

briankstan
2013.02.11, 08:24 AM
Same here. Great run Brian.

thanks, I really need to work on my counter clockwise direction driving. It just doesn't feel right for me, I always have a drop in laps that direction.

you had great runs in both directions, and it gave you the lead in points after races 1 and 2. Great job.

everyone in our club has been getting faster as well, we have been working on driving lines and everyone's setups. about half our club is running cars with my setup on it. :)

Mike Keely
2013.02.12, 09:09 PM
thanks, I really need to work on my counter clockwise direction driving. It just doesn't feel right for me, I always have a drop in laps that direction.

you had great runs in both directions, and it gave you the lead in points after races 1 and 2. Great job.

everyone in our club has been getting faster as well, we have been working on driving lines and everyone's setups. about half our club is running cars with my setup on it. :)

Gary does not like to run the CCW direction either. He always leaves after the CW race is over.