PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever see the mr-03 WHITE chassis?

ChiMiniRc
2013.02.17, 08:54 PM
I can't remember seeing pictures of this before. I was wondering if anyone knows about these.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk193/Greg_Zielinski/P1000513_zpsb028e61e.jpg

arch2b
2013.02.17, 09:38 PM
there was a white chassis set sold at a hobby show or something of that nature. i believe it was also around christmas time, fitting time for a white chassis.

i have been able to get the red chrome chassis set and the silver chrome chassis set and still looking for the blue chrome chassis set. you just need to be patient and make some contacts in jpn market.

ChiMiniRc
2013.02.17, 09:54 PM
there was a white chassis set sold at a hobby show or something of that nature. i believe it was also around christmas time, fitting time for a white chassis.

i have been able to get the red chrome chassis set and the silver chrome chassis set and still looking for the blue chrome chassis set. you just need to be patient and make some contacts in jpn market.

I'd be curious if more could be found and how they would respond to RIT dye. If the could be died like the old nylon parts could be, then you'd have all kinds of fun with custom color chassis.

arch2b
2013.02.18, 08:43 AM
i'd be concerned about the durability of the plastics. when colors changes, compositions change as we all know from stock, to clear, to sp chassis sets. hasn't stopped me from using them all but some only the use sp chassis.

arch2b
2014.03.21, 11:11 PM
there have recently been some of the white kits on ebay. adly you have to buy two kits to get a complete chassis as they appear to have broken it up into 2 parts kits.