View Full Version : January 11, 2014 - HFAY S17 Race 1-2

arch2b
2013.12.15, 11:23 AM
This will be held at Hobby Works in Fairfax, Virginia

we will be running HFAY # .

http://www.howfastareyou.com/

arch2b
2013.12.18, 02:36 PM
everyone taking some time this holiday season to clean, lube and or completely redo their HFAY car? i'm mid way through transition to Atomic parts, a bumpy ride at the moment. i should have this completed before 1/11.:rolleyes:

arch2b
2014.01.11, 06:14 PM
want to thank john, gary, david, jojo, reggie and melvin for making it out today. we had some close racing in each main making it fun to watch as well as race. reggie bumped up from c to b and david bumped up from b to a. gary and i were neck and neck down to the wire gary took the lead with less than a minute left after we tangled and my h plate cracked and gary ran away with it. that racing though had a good time.

we had a couple groups of people inquire about stock class racing so im hoping this translates into new members.

TheRinger
2014.01.12, 07:14 AM
Sounds like I miss out on a lot fun:(. The girlfriends birthday was yesterday and I got to take her to the dentist early Monday morning to get two wisdom teeth pulled. So I'm in West Virginia till Tuesday. Should be able to make it to the box stock class though.

arch2b
2014.01.12, 09:41 AM
i have to say, it was a bit strange with two empty chairs right of me. :p

do you at least have drinking water in that part of W.VA?

TheRinger
2014.01.13, 07:58 PM
i have to say, it was a bit strange with two empty chairs right of me. :p

do you at least have drinking water in that part of W.VA?

Here in Lewisburg we do but where her dentist in charleston they don't since that was ground zero. Lewisburg is not one of the affected areas.