PDA

View Full Version : Looking for software developer to support new suite of products

Sinister_Y
2014.03.25, 11:11 AM
I am looking for a software developer that can design a program which will support MC3's new (upcoming) track system and add-on components to RCP by letting racers design their layouts, like Zround Track Designer. Note, Java could be acceptable as an option as opposed to creating a program per se.

This suite of products are unique to Mini-Z and even to R/C in general, so existing programs (to my knowledge) would not support designing a track layout due to the superior flexability of this track system and components.

Candidates would have to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) which would be binding until the product is released commercially. MC3 would own the final software product.

Ideally, I would like to compensate this person through barter (i.e. receive goods from the shop in exchange for servces), however would consider the following in addition to monetary compensation:

-major discounts on all Mini-Z and related goods
-commission on sales of track systems and components for an agree upon time frame

Please contact me directly at:

contact@minicarclubofcanada.com

Thank you.

Shawn