PDA

View Full Version : FS: MA020 Phoenix Racing Audi R8, MR03 Sports Lamborghini Jota Chrome Red

flashdaniels
2014.04.11, 05:19 AM
1. Name - Chris Howard
2. Location - St Jean de Luz, FRANCE
3. Contact cthoward83@gmail.com

First item I have for sale is a nearly new MR03 Sports Lamborghini Jota Chrome red 50th anniversary special Ready set. It is in full working condition and has ball bearings installed and metal wheel nuts included. Body has a few tiny tiny scratches on it although you wouldn't notice them unless you had it in hand and was looking for them. Comes with all original manuals and extra parts. $150 / 90 / 110

Second item I have for sale is a MA020 Phoenix Racing Audi R8 chassis + body kit. This item is brand new in box. I bought this for my brothers birthday gift, to try and get him interested in mini z and to have someone to race with! However he wasn't interested and now it is surplus to my needs (I already own an AWD and don't need two!) $210 / 125 / 150

Please note that the prices quoted are for the items only. If you are interested please mail me and I will get a quote for shipping costs. I am based in France but am happy to send these items anywhere in the World. Payments must be made through paypal only.

flashdaniels
2014.04.13, 05:36 PM
MR03 Sports - SOLD

flashdaniels
2014.04.20, 02:56 AM
MA020 still for sale