PDA

View Full Version : Shizuoka 2014

kyoshosan
2014.04.23, 06:40 PM
Tons of new stuff coming to Shizuoka next month: http://kyoshosan.blogspot.ca/2014/04/extra-extra-all-new-releases-coming-soon.html

- Toyota TS-020 MR-03S (Finally!)
- La Ferrari (Red, Yellow and White)
- Honda City - Comic Racer (Really ?!?)
- Lamborghini SV (Mettalic Red/Fushia) Live we need another one :)
- Subaru KX1 LED
- Subaru BRZ (Black)
- Lamborghini Countach (Chrome Plated Red) Chrome plated series is catching on
- Mini-Z Buggy MP9 TKI3 50th
- MR-03VE Blue Chassis (Shizuoka Show Special item only ?!?)

arch2b
2014.04.23, 06:48 PM
the images come from RC.P.Sanda.

loving the red chrome countach:p

would really like the blue chrome VE chassis but i never got the other one. :rolleyes:

hate saying this but don't really care for the new ferrari. ehh...

i like the concept of led cars but really, another R32 and WRX?

i agree...no need for another murc, much less a black BRZ, which a nice body in nice colors but black isn't going to sell.

the one everyone is waiting for the the toyota GT one.

kyoshosan
2014.04.23, 08:41 PM
loving the red chrome countach:p
The chrome plated cars are on the rise. How about a Blue Chrome Plated Subaru WRC2008? :)

hate saying this but don't really care for the new ferrari. ehh...

I know what you mean, I have numerous shelves of Ferraris already...

i like the concept of led cars but really, another R32 and WRX?

What are led cars? sorry for my ignorance :D

i agree...no need for another murc, much less a black BRZ, which a nice body in nice colors but black isn't going to sell.

Instead of the Black BRZ, they should have released the SuperGT BRZ, in 98mm wide body format! That would be a seller!

the one everyone is waiting for the the toyota GT one.

That's a long waited body finally coming out! It took it so long, that the New Toyotas TS-030/040 should be on the list as well. :D

I wish Kyosho would produce more NEW Bodies instead of releasing the same old ones in different colors. I understand why they do it, licensing, production costs....

arch2b
2014.04.23, 08:47 PM
do you mean the blue chrome R32? i had one but gave it away as a prize long ago

kyoshosan
2014.04.23, 08:49 PM
do you mean the blue chrome R32? i had one but gave it away as a prize long ago

No, I mean a Blue Chrome Subaru WRC 2008 to go along with the new Clear Blue, just released :D

Another point, no clear cars this time....

arch2b
2014.04.23, 09:11 PM
link to the wrc?

kyoshosan
2014.04.23, 09:17 PM
Sorry Arch, I might have confused you, what I meant was, how about a Blue Chrome Subaru as well (WISH)? Not another Lambo, we just got the Jota.

lfisminiz
2014.04.23, 09:27 PM
All nice. Toyota for sure!

arch2b
2014.04.24, 12:11 PM
Sorry Arch, I might have confused you, what I meant was, how about a Blue Chrome Subaru as well (WISH)? Not another Lambo, we just got the Jota.

ah, makes sense now :p equally possible simply all my misunderstanding. i too would enjoy a greater range of color and application. i guess we won't see gold used again since that was the 20th anniv. color. the blue used before looked fantastic as well. a yellow chrome lambo would be eye catching. should be an iconic color for whatever brand chosen. audi doesn't really have that iconic color though so silver chrome worked great.

kyoshosan
2014.04.24, 12:18 PM
Pictures os the new Toyota TS-020: http://kyoshosan.blogspot.ca/2014/04/new-mini-z-toyota-ts-020-autoscale.html

kyoshosan
2014.04.24, 12:19 PM
i guess we won't see gold used again since that was the 20th anniv. color. the blue used before looked fantastic as well.

I believe you mean the 40th Anniv Gold F40, right?

imxlr8ed
2014.04.24, 04:06 PM
The Toyota is an excellent addition!

Still waiting for these beauties though:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/80/Jaguar_XJR9.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/NissanR90CK.JPG

Sorry about the pic size...

kyoshosan
2014.05.02, 10:35 AM
New MR-03VE 50th Anniversary JSCC Blue Limited: Herel (http://kyoshosan.blogspot.ca/2014/05/extra-extra-new-mr-03ve-50th.html)

herman
2014.05.04, 11:38 AM
hmm i remember seeing a custom jaguar silk cut before on a japanese site... looked cool too... would be nice if kyosho actually made one...

herman
2014.05.05, 04:33 AM
hmm not much of a custom... more like a mazda 787 with silk cut jaguar decals... :D

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34240&stc=1&d=1399282296

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34241&stc=1&d=1399282331

herman
2014.05.05, 04:49 AM
here's the other... similar... but not quite...

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34242&stc=1&d=1399283218

just can't wait for the pics of the new autoscales that will be coming out... wonder if there will be any surprises... :D

kyoshosan
2014.05.05, 08:03 AM
Both of them are pretty beautiful. The Jaguar one I had it featured on my Blog once, but the Nissan I don't remember seeing it before, but by the sticker on the front, it seems to be from Japan (Mini-Z CUP), could have been on one of my Mini-Z Cup posts, so many pictures... :D

I'm also looking for surprises, but I guess we'll only see what has already been leaked ahead of the show. We'll see...

NoBrainer
2014.05.05, 09:46 AM
I would much rather have white body's to race with.
DTM.
WTCC.
LM group C.
Some other racing category like Scirocco R, Polo R, other japanese and european small cars for racing.
What about the enduro series that the Audi R8 LMS Ulta competes in. Not just the Ferrari 458. But also SRT Viper, Mercedes SLS, BMW M4, Porsche 911 RSR, Ford GT40 and Chevrolet Corvette C07.

More racing livery for our racing and not just for shelves and show.

kyoshosan
2014.05.05, 10:02 AM
I would much rather have white body's to race with.
DTM.
WTCC.
LM group C.
Some other racing category like Scirocco R, Polo R, other japanese and european small cars for racing.
What about the enduro series that the Audi R8 LMS Ulta competes in. Not just the Ferrari 458. But also SRT Viper, Mercedes SLS, BMW M4, Porsche 911 RSR, Ford GT40 and Chevrolet Corvette C07.

More racing livery for our racing and not just for shelves and show.

I agree 100% with you. Also, let's not forget WRC and ERC Rally Cars :D

NoBrainer
2014.05.05, 12:53 PM
Thats true.
I forgot since I don't race them.

I forgot, how about V8 Supercars and EuroV8Series.
Some cool racing cars there too.
Don't think I have seen a Holden mini-z before....

Also there are many Formula1's that we could "need". From the 1980 and 1990.

herman
2014.05.06, 01:48 AM
yes kyoshosan... they are pics from a miniz cup in japan... sometimes i save some pictures of the cars they post... they are quite passionate about it... i wish they could post some concourse cars... i remember following a blog wherein a very avid japan gtc fan would replicate liveries on autoscales and go to the actual race and have the driver pose alongside the actual car with his son (sometimes) and the replica mini-z... sometimes he'd be lucky enough to have his mini-z car signed by the actual driver... simply amazing... i will try to find the blog and pics... and post them in an appropriate thread... :D

herman
2014.05.06, 02:17 AM
yes i agree on the rally cars as well... haven't seen a holden but i did see a vauxhall, kyosho actually came out with one...

vintage and retro f1's sound pretty cool... i've seen some custom jobs including a 6 wheel elf... would sure like to see kyosho come out with more f1's as well... any actually... members of the nia (a kyosho mini-z f1 club in japan) have been able to come out with their own customized versions of most of the cars on the grid for the past few years... :D

arch2b
2014.05.06, 08:26 AM
What makes f1 so difficult for Kyosho? Can't all be licensing.

kyoshosan
2014.05.06, 12:09 PM
What makes f1 so difficult for Kyosho? Can't all be licensing.

I guess it must be sales volume, F1 is not the most popular category in Mini-Z, same fate as all other categories except the MR-Family Series.

NoBrainer
2014.05.06, 04:30 PM
I guess it must be sales volume, F1 is not the most popular category in Mini-Z, same fate as all other categories except the MR-Family Series.

What about concentrating on just some.....

arch2b
2014.05.07, 06:45 AM
not to take this off track but this makes sense to some degree however when you consider the pool of candidate vehicles is exponentially smaller than the MR series, it doesn't add up.