PDA

View Full Version : PNWC 2014 Regional NorCal @ Inside Line Racing

Z_408
2014.09.11, 09:56 PM
It is that time of year again. Hope everyone can join us for some racing fun.

Date: 10/11/14
Classes: TBD

Please stay tuned.

Z_408
2014.09.25, 11:34 PM
This regional is just around the corner. We have the classes ready to go. You can sign up in the shop or over the phone. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Classes:
Stock 2WD PN 70T Handout
GT Mod
Pan Mod

See you at the track.

408 873 7170.

Z_408
2014.10.06, 12:33 PM
Last day to sign up will be this Wednesday.

Hope to see everyone at the track.

Z_408
2014.10.14, 11:40 PM
What a great day of racing! Big thanks to PN Racing. Big thanks to Philip and Grant for making the trip and racing with us. PN Racing has been a vital part of Mini-Z racing and they continue to innovate.

Big thanks to our track prep crew, Pete and Danny. They mopped and vacuum the track before every new track layout and do a great good.

In the stock class Kyle C took the TQ. In the A main six cars has a chance of winning the title. In the end Kyle C was just too consistent and took home this year's stock class. Kyle also had fast lap of the weekend, 8.37s.

In modified class, Grant M was the only driver to make 38 laps. He also set fast lap of the weekend, 7.56s. In the mains Grant was just too fast and walked away with the win.

In Pan modified class, Grant M was the TQ and held fast lap, 7.51s. In the mains Grant had an early mistake and had to fight to get back to the front of the pack. Ray C took advantage of the mistake and drove home to a win in pan modified.

Thank you everyone for your support. Thank you everyone for spending the day racing with us. Time is valuable and we appreciate you spending it with us.

Like always, we hope to leave you with just one question, "When is the next one?".

Video Stock PN 70T A-Main
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Sfqkn_YY8&feature=youtu.be

Video Mod GT A-Main
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE92CcKTpJ8&feature=youtu.be

Video Pan Mod A-Main
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHxdy1SO5Y&feature=youtu.be

lfisminiz
2014.10.15, 04:58 AM
Thanks for update. Glad to see the Z is still going strong out with you guys.

tudor_47
2014.10.17, 01:38 PM
Thanks for sharing!
super nice video..

any on the setups on the cars? brushless or brushed motors?
stock or PN boards?

thanks!

yasuji
2014.10.18, 01:19 AM
Thanks for sharing!
super nice video..

stock or PN boards?

thanks!

I ran the same car in both classes mr03 pn spektrum brushed with pn 888 battery rrr06 and x15 fronts

I'd like to say thanks to I'll for putting on a world class race event as usual... With all drivers once again raising there level and making me have to work really really for it!
I'm looking forward to the next one! See u soon,!

JesseT
2014.10.18, 08:36 AM
Just curious,
why was the PNWC 2014 Regional layout not used? No there's no chance of comparing the results to other clubs.

yasuji
2014.10.18, 10:04 AM
Just curious,
why was the PNWC 2014 Regional layout not used? No there's no chance of comparing the results to other clubs.

I don't think that ILR has ever run the regional lay out @ there regional event...

herman
2014.10.18, 08:14 PM
Cool vids thanks for sharing... Congrats to winners!

Z_408
2014.10.20, 12:22 AM
Thanks for update. Glad to see the Z is still going strong out with you guys.

No problem. We are luck to have a good group of racers who support us.

Thanks for sharing!
super nice video..

stock or PN boards?

thanks!

The PN guys were running the PN boards with brushed motors. A few guys were running brushless.

mleemor60
2014.10.20, 05:28 AM
How about a complete rundown of all the racer's and finishers in all the classes.