PDA

View Full Version : FS:KyoshoMini-Z MR-03 VE Brushless + KO Propo EX-1 KIY V3 :

turillo
2014.09.18, 06:55 PM
I've decided to take a break from Mini Z (tons of fun I may add), so I have the following for sale:

Kyosho Mini Z MR-03 VE Brushless Anniversary Edition with the Red anodized parts to distinguish itself from the standard VE car. This car is loaded with options and has hardly seen track time as I was using my other one for racing. No more than 25 laps on everything listed.

Car comes with front Double A arm mod, spare stock brushless motor, brand new never used 12,000KV MOD brushless motor (and let me tell you it's blistering fast... just as fast as a 10th scale TC easy), rear upgraded motor mount (not installed). Car handles like a dream. Also, includes a spare set of tires, 2 sets of Li-PO batteries for better charge speed and more power, 64 pitch spur and pinion upgrade (NIP), Nissan Skyline GT-R race body and BNIB Ferrari 458 Italia race body.

Transponder is also included.

Also, a 2 hour old KO Propos EX-1 KIY V3 with Mini Z module. Has only 2 hrs of use and comes with drop down wheel, upgraded grip and lower copper weights for proper balance.

$325 shipped for the car with all parts, bodies and batteries.
$450 shipped for the radio. Radio has original box too and ill throw in a KO carrier bag for the buyer.

PM me if you have any questions, or offers.

Thanks!