PDA

View Full Version : mr03s steering problem

Solo1
2014.10.27, 07:12 PM
So i have a mr03s put on a new body after having to solder the red motor wire back on did a few laps now after turning left it stays there?! If i turn the power off to the car everything seems to move freely if i leave the wheels close to center turn on the car the wheels will center wont turn right and if i turn left they stay there. Any thoughts or help appreicated

mleemor60
2014.10.27, 07:32 PM
Sounds like a broken 4th gear in the servo.

abasualdo
2014.10.28, 11:50 AM
If the servo gear is not broken(does it sound like a skipping gear?) like Mike said, try the below procedures, **Do Both**.
(btw: this was copied from another thread, I believe DanDan deserves the credit)

To reset the center position of the wheels
(1) Turn on the chassis (leave the transmitter turned off).
(2) Make sure that the steering trim is at the center.
(3) Move the front tires to the center position with your fingers.
(4) Push and hold the pairing button on the chassis until the LED flashes fast two times and goes off.
(5) Turn on the transmitter. The neutral position should be corrected. If it is still not at the center position, repeat above steps.

To reset the transmitter:
(1) Turn off the transmitter if it is on.
(2) Make sure that the steering trim knob is at the center position
(3) Turn the G.SPD L knob fully to the counterclockwise direction.
(4) Position of G.SPD H knob does not matter.
(5) Turn the steering wheel to the fully right position and push the throttle away to the full-brake position and hold them.
(6) Turn on the transmitter. The LED should flash rapidly; this means you are now in the factory mode.
(7) Release the steering wheel and throttle lever.
(8) Turn the steering wheel fully to the left, right, left and right, and then release it.
(9) Pull/push the throttle lever to full-throttle, full-brake, full-throttle, and full-brake, and then release it.
(10) Turn the G.SPD L knob to the right most position. The LED should become solid.
(11) Turn off the transmitter and on it again. You are done.

Solo1
2014.10.28, 03:31 PM
well without pulling the servo and gears from the chassie i cant see anything wrong and preformed the above procedure twice along with repairing and no luck. wont turn right and if i turn left it stays there and with switch off seems to move freely with out any odd noise like a tooth missing or something. I soldered the motor wire on while it was screwed to the board could i have cooked something?

Solo1
2014.10.28, 04:53 PM
well i figured it out!:D When i soldered the motor wire on somehow the tinest spec of solder got free and landed on the mosfet i think it is, top right front corner,it was inbetween 2 of the pins i flicked it off with an exacto and wala!works! Thanks for the help guys!!
I gota get a lighted magnifier for this stuff!!!LOL

abasualdo
2014.10.29, 07:59 AM
Glad you're running again.