PDA

View Full Version : Two questions (MR-03 conversion)

Mania
2014.12.03, 01:28 PM
I don't think I properly introduced myself but I am Calvin C and I've recently started to go to the club.

I bought a VE brushless conversion kit and some spare parts to build a new 03 chassis, and I understand that you offer a motor drilling service. If I brought my motor in this weekend, how long do I have to wait before I can get it back?

Also, to complete my spare chassis, I need an MR03W front tie rod and a T plate mount (the little plastic piece). Does anyone have any spares they might be willing to part with? I only need the plastic parts that came with the car (I am using my original in one of my cars, and need a second one for my new car), and as far as I can see they only come in aluminum or a set of multiple if I were to buy them from a shop. I would be willing to pay a small fee (like a dollar or two each?), or barter with other parts if necessary.

http://i.imgur.com/0hv5IBi.jpg?1

Kevinmueller
2014.12.04, 10:37 AM
MC3 is open once a week, so if you hand in your motor this week you should be able to get it back with the wholes drilled the next race day. I have a front tie rod and some other plastic stock front end parts that you can have. Unfortunately I don't have an extra T-Plate holder, but I'm sure someone will.

Mania
2014.12.04, 10:54 AM
Thanks a lot!

Mania
2014.12.05, 07:00 PM
Sorry to bother but I was wondering if anyone also had an LM ball diff shaft?