PDA

View Full Version : June 27, 2015 - Kyosho Stock

arch2b
2014.12.14, 03:24 PM
This will be held at Hobby Works, Fairfax, VA

This will be run on 3 wide L track layout.

arch2b
2015.06.20, 01:38 PM
FYI, I will collect any micro I-Lap transponders for those that wish to have them updated. Just hand them over at the end of the day and i'll have them updated prior to next race day.

arch2b
2015.06.24, 04:19 PM
just a reminder, while HFAY takes a break in June and December, our class racing keeps going :p

Mike Keely
2015.06.26, 07:04 PM
I will see you all tomorrow. :)

arch2b
2015.06.29, 05:03 AM
Smaller crowd this weekend with 8 drivers but no less fun or challenging. :)

K managed to push through the pain racing with a fractured wrist! Mike, Andy and Joey took the top 3 spots in all classes making the struggle to get into the top 4 a challenge and enjoyable.

I debuted my nearly all stock 90mm BRE Z and it was a handful but look forward to getting some shiney bits to help settle it down.

Results were posted to the Google+ page, will copy those here tonight. Video was posted to YouTube channel. Mod class races did not record fully as I ran out of space.

AndyD
2015.06.29, 01:05 PM
Just wanted to thank Ray, Mike, Joey and everyone else for their assistance on Saturday. [Edit: Left K off my list - thanks for your help setting up the brushless car!] I had a great time. Thanks especially to Ray for the seemingly endless supply of loaner cars that kept appearing in my pit area. I wish I could have done a better job driving the 90mm! Hope to make it back out for the next one.

-Andy

arch2b
2015.06.29, 02:17 PM
given it was the first time you ever drive it, you did far better than i have been so i think you did amazingly well with the 90mm. :p