PDA

View Full Version : ZRound 1.12 build 24

NoBrainer
2014.12.28, 09:10 PM
Hello

See you have announced v1.12 build 24, but the wiki change log is at build 22 and the download says build 23.
I'm a bit confused....

Could you please clarify this for me!

arch2b
2014.12.28, 11:01 PM
where was this announced? PN still shows build 22.

zround
2014.12.29, 07:09 AM
The updated change log is included into the ZRound installation folder (changelog.html). The wiki was not updated until now.

Regarding the rcKenon site, The "latest release download" link is always the same regardless the label their site shows you will download the latest version. I think they will change the web notice soon.

The main developments are on ZRound Race Manager which is build 24. ZRound Manager and ZViewer stay at build 23, there are no changes since then.

Regards.

NoBrainer
2014.12.29, 08:23 AM
thanks for explanation

Will check it out.

NoBrainer
2014.12.29, 08:34 AM
Spell check ok
Even Norwegian language now
The team function looks awesome. That might be fun to check out on the track.

Have 1 issue, when selecting another language.
If I use Norwegian or German, it changes right away. But if I set it back to English, I have to save and exit application and then start up again to get English. It might be correct, but I don't know.

It might be due to I got english as default on my system, but I got Norwegian keyboard.

arch2b
2014.12.29, 12:08 PM
FYI, McAfee lists the zround website as a suspicious site which is blocked automatically on my PC. you may want to look into whatever is causing that to occur as many will simply not take the chance proceeding further.

zround
2014.12.29, 04:36 PM
FYI, McAfee lists the zround website as a suspicious site which is blocked automatically on my PC. you may want to look into whatever is causing that to occur as many will simply not take the chance proceeding further.

Thank you!. I've opened a site reputation issue on McAfee. I can't figure out why they consider the site is suspicious.

Regards.