PDA

View Full Version : HFAY S19 Race 1 & 2

briankstan
2015.02.02, 04:29 PM
Time to get your times submitted for Season 19 Races 1 and 2.

I see times from the following clubs.

Burncity MiniZ
Salt Lake Mini-Z.

Also Western Zydney Racers notified me that they didn't get these races in.

Anyone else have times.

arch2b
2015.02.02, 07:45 PM
tonight... just swamped

arch2b
2015.02.02, 10:26 PM
uploaded. sorry for the delay.

briankstan
2015.02.03, 09:22 AM
thanks,

I've got the results processed and posted.

I ran my regular brushed car and my brushless car. I had just thrown the brushless car together and really didn't spend much time tuning it. I keep rolling it over while racing it and the way the throttle was set really didn't agree with my driving. I'll have to spend some more time with it to get it to my liking but not too bad with it's first time out.

I couldn't match my consistency with the brushless as I could with my brushed car in the clockwise direction mostly due to the differences in throttle response and the different torque feel just threw my timing of some.

for the counter clockwise direction I'm going to say I just couldn't find a rhythm. :o

Mike Keely
2015.02.04, 08:27 PM
WOW!! 117 laps. What kind of lap times were you running? Great job guys.

On counter clockwise I screwed up. I let Jeromy run my Box Stock car as a filler car for a earlier race and forgot to change the model back on my radio to the car that I ran in the main.

briankstan
2015.02.05, 08:28 AM
WOW!! 117 laps. What kind of lap times were you running? Great job guys.

On counter clockwise I screwed up. I let Jeromy run my Box Stock car as a filler car for a earlier race and forgot to change the model back on my radio to the car that I ran in the main.

My best lap time was a 3.90 with and average of 4.11 (36 laps under 4.0 sec) I had a very clean run with only one little incident with my slowest lap at a 6.04.

we don't typically run counter clockwise except on HFAY nights. I really have a hard time finding my rhythm that direction, I can hit some good lap times but my consistency falls which means my lap count falls as well. some tracks are better than others for me but I don't think I've every matched the same lap counts both directions.