PDA

View Full Version : Washington DC Long Sleeve Performance Shirt

arch2b
2015.02.16, 11:15 AM
Over the Christmas break I had made a small batch of club shirts suitable for cooler temperatures that I gave out as gifts.
I've had many requests for more of these shirts so going to open this back up to requests however the Xmas gifts were limited edition, additional shirts will need to be purchased.

Shirt:
Fila Sport Element Quarter Zip

Colors:
Hi Rsk Red
Charcoal Grey
Bluefly reserved for Hobby Works staff only

Sizes:
recommend going one size larger than normal shirt worn
S, M, L, XL and XXL
a small is big on Michael. I would normally wear a L however it felt a little tight over 2 t-shirts so I choose XL. I layer in the winter :D

Embroidery
'Washington DC' club logo included on all
'Hobby Works' logo reserved for Hobby works staff only
'Founding Member' reserved for members that started with the club in my basement.

costs fluctuate naturally as cost for the shirts varies depending on when I need to purchase, what is available and if there are any discounts running at the time of purchase. Please email/PM me with request for color, size and I'll get back to you with what it will cost. If I can catch the shirts on sale, which I've been lucky enough to do 95% of the time, the cost will average $28.

Solo1
2015.02.20, 10:09 AM
Got a pic?

arch2b
2015.02.20, 10:16 AM
I can get some pictures up tonight.

arch2b
2015.02.20, 08:14 PM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qNlh_XjcqO8/VOfjUDWd2hI/AAAAAAAAA8U/IaEdM_W9tsw/w1149-h862-no/IMG_2155.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-orj8NLAl-W4/VOfjUeoEnkI/AAAAAAAAA8M/yfjeb-UTGeY/w647-h862-no/IMG_2158.JPG

lfisminiz
2015.02.21, 12:56 AM
Nice Ray!:)

arch2b
2015.02.21, 02:23 PM
These are being transitioned out for seasonal rotation from the local store i buy from so i bought what i could find left in stores. i have the following:
Hi Rsk Red
XL x 2
XXL x 1

KWT
2015.02.21, 02:55 PM
Ray,

I'll take the Charcoal XXL please.

arch2b
2015.02.21, 02:57 PM
Ray,

I'll take the Charcoal XXL please.

took it off the list :cool:

arch2b
2015.03.07, 12:42 PM
These are being transitioned out for seasonal rotation from the local store i buy from so i bought what i could find left in stores. i have the following:
Hi Rsk Red
XL x 2
XXL x 1

FYI, these are back from the embroidery shop. all 3 are available. I have not been able to find any more of these so looks like they are on seasonal rotation and out of season. please post a reply, email or PM me if you want one of these red shirts.

i am looking at various short sleeve polo options now. i made a couple that i will be testing for comfort and durability and will open a separate thread when those are ready.