PDA

View Full Version : Car will accelerate by itself

ilove599xx
2015.03.09, 07:01 AM
Dear all,

my MR03 Sports white motor was already dumb, so I changed that to x speed motor, which was very fast for me.

after few hours of practice, my car started to accelerate itself, broke some of my parts,

I asked the club owner for help, he was also the one helped me install that motor in, he told me that the car would not received my signal when it's too far, so he changed a longer wife from the board, but after another period of time of practice, the problem was still there

then he told me the motor is too new, but after more practice the problem was just getting worst,

what can I do? Today I just broke my 599xx's both lights, feel like someone else is driving my car

mleemor60
2015.03.09, 07:35 AM
First try to reset the radio to default settings. Directions to do so should be located in the KT-19 thread.

Jshwaa
2015.03.09, 08:34 AM
I asked the club owner for help, he was also the one helped me install that motor in, he told me that the car would not received my signal when it's too far, so he changed a longer wife from the board, but after another period of time of practice, the problem was still there

then he told me the motor is too new, but after more practice the problem was just getting worst,

I think the fib about your motor being too new meant that he knew you had more serious issues.

This longer wire he put on your board....this will not help. The board is tuned using capacitors and inductors, and the wire is actually the length that it is by design. I would put the old, shorter wire back on if I were you, and inform the club owner that longer 'antenna' wires don't necessarily equate to more range. If anything, your car is now more susceptible to a short occurring between your antenna and a point of voltage potential, like say one of the battery contacts or your motor. At least try and insulate whatever conductor that may be protruding out the end of the wire insulation and/or just trim this wire back down to the size of the old one and insulate it. You know now that it didn't work anyway, so there's no sense in allowing the possibility to make your problem worse.

ilove599xx
2015.03.09, 08:59 AM
First try to reset the radio to default settings. Directions to do so should be located in the KT-19 thread.

how do I do it?

Jshwaa
2015.03.09, 09:06 AM
how do I do it?

CLICK ME (http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39628&highlight=KT-19)

ilove599xx
2015.03.10, 12:09 PM
hey guys,

I tried to reset my transmitter, it didn't solve my problem

so I went to my club for help,

club owner burn something on the wire, and it worked,

I think it's called electric resistance

thank you guys for all the help though

I am glad my car can run again, even just a sport version