PDA

View Full Version : Very Cool Ball Differential

jcs_tuesday
2015.07.02, 07:03 PM
Just Add Space Inside Outer Hub For The Shim Plate, Make Each Plate Different Thickness. You Can Do This To The HPI Racing Micro RS4.

doug01n
2015.07.03, 07:43 AM
Sorry... didn't understand, but curious about this. Can you post a picture of it?

jcs_tuesday
2015.07.06, 03:07 PM
I Can Not, If You Aquire, A Micro RS4 Ball Differential, It Is All This All Design.

Just Remove Some Spacing Inside Hub To Add Plate At Thickness That Are Different To Solid Lock Nut To Level.

arch2b
2015.07.07, 06:29 AM
? I don't follow. It's clear English translation is not entirely proficient but context helps to some degree.

jcs_tuesday
2015.07.07, 06:31 PM
The HPI Racing Micro RS4 Ball Differential Can Be Scale To The Mini-Z MR Chassis.

To Tight The Ball Differential You Lock The Lock Nut Tighter. If you design in CAD a PLate The Differential Can Only Become So Tight. With Different Layer Thickness Of Plate You Can Simple Change Plate And Lock Differential For Easy Ajustment As The Word Ajustment????

DMALMAD
2015.07.07, 08:21 PM
I think the question I have is why? you haven't really provided any useful information just left a bunch of question marks :confused:

cowboysir
2015.07.07, 09:42 PM
The HPI Racing Micro RS4 Ball Differential Can Be Scale To The Mini-Z MR Chassis.

To Tight The Ball Differential You Lock The Lock Nut Tighter. If you design in CAD a PLate The Differential Can Only Become So Tight. With Different Layer Thickness Of Plate You Can Simple Change Plate And Lock Differential For Easy Ajustment As The Word Ajustment????

The word is adjustment.....easy as that?

jcs_tuesday
2015.07.08, 04:57 PM
Tuning.

If I Can Make The Plate As 11 Plate, That Is 10% Each Plate Toward Stiff And Neutral. A Race Sheet Can Show Plate On Differential, Plate 5 as 50% Tight.

Every Chance You Run Your Car You Will Know It Is 50% With Others.

The way we have it is backward and slower to understand as a group.