PDA

View Full Version : New Mini-z track and facility opening in Ventura, California

RCPMini-z
2015.07.15, 10:44 AM
Brooker Tracker Enterprises opened a very large indoor racing facility in Ventura, California. Ventura is on the north side of Los Angeles. See f******k link for details. https://www.********.com/pages/Brooker-Tracker-Enterprises-LLC/177250911703. This facility is approximately 7 miles from my home, so I will be spending a good amount of time at the track. Currently there is a large carpet track set up for 1/10th scale racing. A large RCP Track will be installed at the facility in the next few weeks. Hope to see some of you at the track.

fastmax
2015.07.15, 12:21 PM
Looks like a very nice facility. Wish there was something like that near me.

RCPMini-z
2015.07.15, 12:44 PM
Yes, very unique set up. They are renting space in a large building that includes an indoor swap meet and food court. The building is similar size to a large convention center with free parking. Only half of the building is being rented. The other half is used for trade shows and other events. The track gets advertisement from all the people that visit the swap meet each weekend, Friday - Sunday and from the monthly trade shows/events. They are opening an indoor Hobby store, within the swap meet. They will have plenty of parts available from Mini-z to 1/10th scale racing, on site.

JatoTheRipper
2015.07.15, 03:45 PM
Very nice! The Cali guys have all the fun! :lol:

herman
2015.07.16, 02:09 AM
congrats! don't forget to post pics!

RCPMini-z
2015.07.16, 10:52 AM
Been awhile since I've posted pictures on this forum. Don't think they accept imageshack uploads anymore. Need help with the best way.