PDA

View Full Version : Anyone deal with Studio 27 recently ?

Zrc
2015.07.22, 06:14 PM
It looks like they still offer some decal sets for the mini-z Ferrari 458 and Audi R8. I'd like to get my hands on some if possible but the site is in Japanese and even the translation to English doesn't make it easy to read.
Hoping someone has some recent experience with them and could help get an order placed. Let me know. Thanks !

mleemor60
2015.07.22, 06:40 PM
If you want a source for every decal ever made for any race car ever there is only one option. Pattos place in Australia. Good prices and a great product. Just google it and be prepared to spend at least an evening. You will find yourself trying to remember something from your past just to see if you can find it.

Zrc
2015.07.22, 07:29 PM
Thanks Mike, I'd already contacted Patto's. He's been going through some changes and wanted to see if he would still make decals in 1/27 scale.
Just got his email today and YES he's still able to do them. Same price as 1/24 scale. All we have to do is specify our scale when we order.
Studio 27 stuff is very good though. I've used them before with 1/24 plastic models. Much easier to buy because numerous dealers carry them. Not so much with the MZ decals.

mleemor60
2015.07.22, 07:38 PM
Look up Speedline decals. I haven't gotten anything from them in years but they had some good stuff as well. All 1/24th though.

lfisminiz
2015.07.22, 08:02 PM
Another thumbs up for Pattos. Dealing with him for years.

cowboysir
2015.07.22, 10:43 PM
You can get studio27 decals through mediamixhobby.com.

I've gotten quite a few decal sets from Pattos bit I like to mix up my finishes and the few that pattosplace doesn't do can be found with sushi 27.