PDA

View Full Version : Reverse issue on a MR03

Mike Keely
2015.11.01, 07:41 AM
The reverse works but I have to wait three seconds before it will go into reverse??? I have the setting controller and set the neutral setting to wide. I have adjusted the neutral forwards and reverse but this does not change anything. All of my other cars still work fine. I am only having this issue with one car. Do I need to just change the board? I tried running two other cars in the same model setting and they both worked fine.

Kevinmueller
2015.11.02, 11:01 AM
Have you tried to program the board itself? You can program the back time between 1 and 5 seconds (how long you have to wait before you can get into reverse). You will need to get the correct connection cable and download the programming software from Kyosho in order to do this however.

Mike Keely
2015.11.10, 08:55 PM
Do I need to call Kyosho to get this program or is it on their web site. Thanks

Kevinmueller
2015.11.12, 09:54 AM
You can find the software and all of the instruction manuals on how to program the board on the kyosho website. It is in the Mini-Z section under user manuals. this is the link

http://www.kyosho.com/eng/support/instructionmanual/mini-z/miniz_racer.html

If you have a brushed MR-03 you will need the KYOSHO-KO ASF manager1 software.

If you have a brushless MR-03VE you will need the MINI-Z MR-03VE software.

Remember you still need the I.C.S cable which will connect your mini-z to your computer through a USB port. Once the cable is connected to your computer and Mini-Z you need to turn on the MINI-Z while holding down the pairing button (just like if you were pairing your mini-z with your transmitter) all of this info you can find by downloading the user manuals found on the same link above. Hope that helps