PDA

View Full Version : M03 Best body for PN50T

Krash
2015.11.12, 02:27 PM
Hi i looking for some options for motor 50t now I trying to set up a Megane of TRP but it has to much cornering and also its to light and it dosen't fit tight. I've have to fix it with a hot gun to modeling and then leave it with a rubber for a while and it work but it still to light. I think this body is make it to apply with plastidip.

Anyway what bodies do you recomend me, I'm running on RCP

DMALMAD
2015.11.12, 02:44 PM
It depends, are you racing and looking for an edge, do you want a sturdy body, do want one that looks nice and handles well?

The most sturdy and stable body would have to be the TRP Mosler body, it is a good beginner body because it reacts well and is easy to drive. I think that the absolute fastest body would probably be the Audi R8 but it is twitchy and also very prone to breakage. After that the only other two bodies that are ubiquitous at most tracks are the Ferrari 458 and the McLaren MP-12c (with the later being my personal favorite aside from the Audi in terms of looks).

Krash
2015.11.12, 02:58 PM
It depends, are you racing and looking for an edge, do you want a sturdy body, do want one that looks nice and handles well?

The most sturdy and stable body would have to be the TRP Mosler body, it is a good beginner body because it reacts well and is easy to drive. I think that the absolute fastest body would probably be the Audi R8 but it is twitchy and also very prone to breakage. After that the only other two bodies that are ubiquitous at most tracks are the Ferrari 458 and the McLaren MP-12c (with the later being my personal favorite aside from the Audi in terms of looks).

Thanx DMALMAD, Yes I hear a good thing about TRP Mosler body and for me I'm moving for 70t to 50t so I think it will be a go start.