PDA

View Full Version : July 23, 2016 - Kyosho Stock

arch2b
2015.12.26, 04:15 PM
July 23, 2016 - Kyosho Stock

This will be held at Hobby Works, Fairfax, VA

This will be run on 3 wide L track layout.

TheRinger
2016.07.22, 09:24 AM
Bumping thread. Who's racing this weekend?

abasualdo
2016.07.22, 01:38 PM
I'm coming down with my brother-in-law Eric. Hope there are enough guys to run mod after the box stock racing is done.

Mike Keely
2016.07.22, 03:32 PM
I will not be there

arch2b
2016.07.22, 07:46 PM
We always run mod, even if it's only 3 cars :)

I won't be there to race with you, my flight back from the west coast arrives Sunday :(

I had coordinated with Kris to be there, I'm sure he will be.

arch2b
2016.07.26, 12:06 PM
I have discussed this past Saturdays events with Hobby Works and want to assure all that the behavior exhibited this past Saturday was an anomaly and in no way will be tolerated by the club or Hobby Works. This is the first time in our history such an incident has occurred and it will be the last.

To all those in attendance, you have my sincere apologies. It is an embarrassment to myself and our club to have this occur at all and especially on a day that is meant to focus on providing leadership and experienced guidance to our youngest competitors. Our club strives at all times to provide an enjoyable competitive experience for all that participate, be it regular drivers, guests, or those just dipping their toes in the water so to speak.

we will have a brief discussion before racing next race day to ensure all understand the behavior expected of them.

I anyone has any concerns or questions, please feel free to email me. you can reach me via my profile here.