PDA

View Full Version : August 27, 2016 - Kyosho Stock

arch2b
2015.12.26, 05:17 PM
August 27, 2016 - Kyosho Stock

This will be held at Hobby Works, Fairfax, VA

This will be run on 3 wide L track layout.

arch2b
2016.08.21, 03:26 PM
i ordered a proper replacement tip for the club soldering station.

i also ordered a PN tire truer adapter for the club truer as the hudy wheel lock down is stripped. i couldn't find a domestic source for a replacement from hudy.

arch2b
2016.08.28, 11:55 AM
with the end of summer winding down, the group was still small for the day but competition was just as lively. :cool:

Stock B Main was a close match with Arthur and Melvin, only 3 laps apart after 10 minutes. Little Arthur continues his improvement as well :p

Stock A Main was also close, Melvin bumped up and was within 2 laps of taking the win! Bill's car overheated and shut down about 9 minutes in and really just barely lost as a result which is a testament to how much of a lead he had.

Mod C Main saw Henry and Melvin finish only 3 laps apart with Melvin taking and holding the lead and winning the bump.

Mod B Main saw a rough start and Melvin drop out with DNF. Phoenix took over the lead on Dwight and never looked back finishing 7 laps ahead and taking the bump.

Mod A Main was really a battle between Bill and Phoenix trading the lead for most of the race before Phoenix battery died with several minutes to go. i'm very happy that i wasn't more than 8 laps back from the lead! Bill did have some issues with rolling which of course made that possible. otherwise, it wouldn't have been close. i'm happy none the less to have qualified into A main and done well. hopefully next time i we can see Phoenix and bill resume their back and forth leading :p

results posted below.

helee4
2016.09.05, 01:32 PM
Thanks for summing it for us Ray. I think another high of the day was we got to see the master piece of your skystriker !