PDA

View Full Version : X-POWER MRC Question.

Ivan M
2016.01.20, 12:45 PM
Anyone know the turnaround time for an X-POWER MRC Order? I ordered 2 last week, 1 red, 1 black, and was wondering how long before they ship. I have not heard from them thru E-Mail and they don't provide a contact number. Hopefully it is worth the wait, i am wondering if i should just have ordered 1. Thanks in advance.

DMALMAD
2016.01.20, 08:00 PM
Anyone know the turnaround time for an X-POWER MRC Order? I ordered 2 last week, 1 red, 1 black, and was wondering how long before they ship. I have not heard from them thru E-Mail and they don't provide a contact number. Hopefully it is worth the wait, i am wondering if i should just have ordered 1. Thanks in advance.

Usually the shipping is quick but I know that my hobbyshop has had difficulty getting things on time from them at times.

Also there is no such thing as an mrc, there is an mrx and an idt. I think you are refering to the mrx (the 2wd). If so then yes they are great cars. They need a lot of attention to detail and setup skill to work well, just like anything else. Honestly by buying the complete chassis you wasted a lot of money but if you don't have the time or the skills than it is kinda a good deal. If you bought two incomplete chassis than having two is really good so you can have a backup to try different setups on.

As for contacting them they are usually very good about responding to comments and messages on social media so that is the place to start. If you are in the US Maj's Hobby Shop is the distributor and should be able to get you parts and provide information.

Ivan M
2016.01.21, 12:11 AM
Thanks, i am actually just 10 miles away from Maj's. So that is good to know. Yes the reason i ordered 2 is to have 2 different set ups eventually. And you are correct i meant MRX, Thanks again for responding. By the way i also like your stuff as well, i believe i have seen a youtube video of yours. Great stuff.

DMALMAD
2016.01.22, 04:08 PM
Thanks, i am actually just 10 miles away from Maj's. So that is good to know. Yes the reason i ordered 2 is to have 2 different set ups eventually. And you are correct i meant MRX, Thanks again for responding. By the way i also like your stuff as well, i believe i have seen a youtube video of yours. Great stuff.

Oh awesome, I am always there on fridays so if you need any help don't hesitate to ask!