PDA

View Full Version : Kyosho MR-04

arch2b
2016.01.21, 01:54 PM
thanks to KWT, pointed out the kyosho blog (http://ameblo.jp/kyoshoblog/) post from yesterday, discusses an MR-04 :eek:

pulled from the blog...
Everybody, hello.
Is Iwasaki. Originally it was yesterday, but it has become today update. Well, of that amount after a long time the "scoop" is! ! We have passed more than 15 years from Minute appearance. From primary MR-01 to 02, it evolved into a 015 and 02LM in a derived. And in 2009, the current MR-03 appeared. The MR-03 also elapsed ... is already six years from the appearance hate ~ It is too early from flowing month! When is No model change is? MR-04 is not a out? Etc., you will be charged a variety of inquiry, but nothing doing and I do not mean no! ! In, please refer to the scoop pictures below. The good people of intuition ... might notice also points wheel of the front is in the dish is. Body it has a sense also of a 86. There is no meaning to a's and blue nut for rear wheel NSX, just in case. For now, any more does not write. Please inflate the imagination. This is the next-MR-04! I do not say that, but at least that right now, the test vehicle of the MR system chassis is present it is. It is the future not far, new ones appeared will be that. I'm sorry, who AWD fan, MA system for the time being two years ago before the MA-020 reduction in Please pardon ... By the way, during the final championship of February please do not ask because nothing can not answer. (Laughs) perhaps by the 2016 season of the regulation announcement, and not far from it you think, but ... and please stay tuned to the "First" in May of Shizuoka Hobby Show. See you.

anyone with proper language skills able to better interpret this blog post? google translator makes it a bit if a mess.

lfisminiz
2016.01.21, 07:27 PM
thanks to KWT, pointed out the kyosho blog (http://ameblo.jp/kyoshoblog/) post from yesterday, discusses an MR-04 :eek:

pulled from the blog...

anyone with proper language skills able to better interpret this blog post? google translator makes it a bit if a mess.

Thanks....hopefully some pictures will surface soon.:)

Thorvald
2016.01.22, 07:30 AM
Oh shiny bits! ;-)

Finally something new in the Mini-Z scene (or at least since I've gotten into it lol).

Sinister_Y
2016.01.23, 09:47 AM
It always cracks me up reading that blog in English. Sounds like Yoda speak it is.

herman
2016.01.24, 07:47 PM
Can anybody guess if and when they'll come out with this???
And what breakthrough features they will have?

J-Milz
2016.02.03, 12:31 AM
I hope it's multi radio compatible!

arch2b
2016.02.03, 07:24 AM
if it's like the MHS Pro board, it will be ASF and MHS compatible, which is fantastic. reverse compatibility is a first for mini-z. :)