PDA

View Full Version : MC3 Fine Adjustment Motor Mount Ball Bearing adaptor Kit

Sinister_Y
2016.03.05, 05:24 PM
This is a high strength 3D printed kit. The material is nylon and printed using SLS technology, meaning high precision. It's akin to commercial plastic injection molded parts.

This set is only compatible with PN Racing brand motor mounts.

If you ever wanted finer adjustment of your axle height, then the answer is our new MC3 Fine Adjustment Motor Mount Ball Bearing adapter kit.

Our kit pieces feature graduations of 0.22mm adjustments whereas stock adapters only offer minimum 0.55mm adjustments. Our kit offers 8 possible positions compared to the stock 4 positions. Please refer to the diagram attached below.

Also, our kit comes coloured meaning you don't have to read the number on the side of the adapter to know what your axle height is. You can now tell with one quick look.

These adapters are tight fitting, as such they eliminate play in the rear axle compared to the stock adapters.

We recommend using a bearing testing tool, like those made by Atomic R/C (part #Y--142) in order to seat the bearing into the adapter squarely.

You get 2 pairs of each colour.

0 = yellow
1 = blue
2 = orange
3 = red

arch2b
2016.08.26, 07:26 AM
can you elaborate on the 3d printing process and material? i'm familiar with the usual shapeways strong/flexible and filament printing materials.

thank you for color coding them.

lfisminiz
2016.08.26, 04:35 PM
can you elaborate on the 3d printing process and material? i'm familiar with the usual shapeways strong/flexible and filament printing materials.

thank you for color coding them.

Ill let sinister reply but they seem similar to things i got from Shapeways.

Sinister_Y
2016.09.05, 08:42 PM
Hi

Selective laser sintering (SLS) and material is PA2200 I believe ( would need to look at an invoice to confirm). It's nylon and very strong.