PDA

View Full Version : HFAY Season 21 Races 7 & 8

briankstan
2016.05.02, 11:52 AM
Time to get you results posted for Races 7 and 8 for the month of April.

I see times from the following clubs.

Washington Area GTG
Salt Lake Mini-Z

thanks

briankstan
2016.05.10, 09:01 AM
I went ahead and posted the times that were uploaded. I couldn't wait any longer.

results are posted.

https://www.howfastareyou.com/events/index/239

Mike Keely
2016.05.10, 03:36 PM
I am thinking that our times looked reversed. I will ask Ray when I see him next week. The CCW direction my pinion came off and I lost a lot of laps from that.

briankstan
2016.05.11, 08:31 AM
I am thinking that our times looked reversed. I will ask Ray when I see him next week. The CCW direction my pinion came off and I lost a lot of laps from that.

Let me know if we need to get them changed.

Mike Keely
2016.05.15, 10:05 AM
Ray checked yesterday and they do need to be reversed. Thanks Brian.

arch2b
2016.05.15, 12:35 PM
yep, turns out i named the races backwards :o :rolleyes:

Mike Keely
2016.05.15, 09:30 PM
Not sure how important it is but I think that a few of our guys are running brushless now and not the PN 70 motor. Gary, Kris, and John are running brushless now.

arch2b
2016.05.16, 07:38 AM
i'll start fresh with the formatting next season. to make results simpler to generate, i cut/paste format from previous time sheets and edit lap count and time thus the motor categories may be from previous event where another motor was used. yes, we are all compliant with HFAY rules on motors :P

briankstan
2016.05.16, 11:19 AM
Ray, I unprocessed the times. I deleted your results so you can just upload them again to the right race.

just let me know when you have them back in.

thanks.

arch2b
2016.05.16, 12:40 PM
thanks brian, i'll rename and re-upload tonight. :o once i made the mistake on zround, it was irreversible as you cannot rename an event once named and saved.

briankstan
2016.05.19, 03:08 PM
thanks brian, i'll rename and re-upload tonight. :o once i made the mistake on zround, it was irreversible as you cannot rename an event once named and saved.

don't forget to add your results back in for Races 7 and 8. thanks.

arch2b
2016.05.19, 07:58 PM
done. :)

briankstan
2016.05.20, 08:27 AM
times have been updated.

byebye
2016.05.21, 07:01 AM
Great finish everyone! Congrats to the top three!

Brian are you going to update the tracks with the lap times? I'm building a data base for myself to compare past results.

Thanks!
Kris

briankstan
2016.05.23, 08:25 AM
Great finish everyone! Congrats to the top three!

Brian are you going to update the tracks with the lap times? I'm building a data base for myself to compare past results.

Thanks!
Kris

we haven't been tracking lap time data.

byebye
2016.05.23, 09:11 AM
we haven't been tracking lap time data.

That's ok. If you don't mind passing on the files you've received then I could create one.

Basically I've been looking at past lap times per track and comparing them to see where I've done well and not done well so I can put more focus into setup and practice and such

briankstan
2016.05.23, 02:30 PM
That's ok. If you don't mind passing on the files you've received then I could create one.

Basically I've been looking at past lap times per track and comparing them to see where I've done well and not done well so I can put more focus into setup and practice and such

the clubs don't submit the files of their races, just the file of the format with the overall time and laps.

that is all posted on the site so you could create an average lap time by dividing the time by the laps run.

you could also do the same method on the time trial runs and divide the time by 50.

also the average would be a better judge as that is a better target then just a fast lap here and there.

arch2b
2016.05.23, 04:01 PM
kris, i'll drop box you the data folder so you can pull all the results on file on the track PC.

FYI, zround online race webpage sounds like what your really looking for as it utilizes the full compliment of data generated. when that gets flushed out, i look forward to participating in that.

arch2b
2016.05.24, 01:20 PM
i sent the appropriate HFAY folders. just have to install zround on your PC and dop them in.