PDA

View Full Version : Website extremely slow for me

RussF
2016.05.04, 02:17 PM
Not sure if anybody else is having a problem with the website loading but for me it takes about a minute per page to load. In fact I tried a website testing thing and it took exactly 60 seconds to load the main page and reported that the site is 96% slower than all other sites tested. Maybe the problem is on my end I dont know.

mleemor60
2016.05.04, 06:39 PM
It has been getting worse for the past several days but just now came up like it should so everything seems good right now.

lfisminiz
2016.05.04, 07:06 PM
Not sure if anybody else is having a problem with the website loading but for me it takes about a minute per page to load. In fact I tried a website testing thing and it took exactly 60 seconds to load the main page and reported that the site is 96% slower than all other sites tested. Maybe the problem is on my end I dont know.

Same here for weeks, worse last day or 2 but like Mike said.....seems normal now!!! :):):):):):)

mleemor60
2016.05.04, 07:38 PM
It appears to have been a server issue.

Mrs Mini-Z
2016.05.05, 09:12 AM
Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the shop.tinyrc.com slowdown. The server gremlin were being jerks and really slowing things down. (obviously not something we planned, and was being monitored/worked for the past few weeks - who knew it would go on that long!!!!) Things seem to be back to normal now though! :D
Thanks as always for sticking with us!
Meridith :)

briankstan
2016.05.05, 10:05 AM
thanks for the great work, it seems the speed is back to normal now. :)

lfisminiz
2016.05.05, 12:57 PM
Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the shop.tinyrc.com slowdown. The server gremlin were being jerks and really slowing things down. (obviously not something we planned, and was being monitored/worked for the past few weeks - who knew it would go on that long!!!!) Things seem to be back to normal now though! :D
Thanks as always for sticking with us!
Meridith :)

Thanks.......we all appreciate! :)