PDA

View Full Version : Race report not printing

TOMMYT
2023.02.23, 10:01 AM
I get (file folder not found) when trying to print races. It worked in Jan,Feb,March of 2022 but in Jan. 2023 will not work. May be something to do with Microsoft update in Nov/Dec of 2022 that messed up SQlite in the flipside program. Anyone using Flipside and having same problem. I have emailed Flipside twice but has not answered .

briankstan
2023.02.23, 02:27 PM
I get (file folder not found) when trying to print races. It worked in Jan,Feb,March of 2022 but in Jan. 2023 will not work. May be something to do with Microsoft update in Nov/Dec of 2022 that messed up SQlite in the flipside program. Anyone using Flipside and having same problem. I have emailed Flipside twice but has not answered .

I don't think Jeremy is updating or supporting Flipside any longer. I have tried to contact him several times over the last few years and have go no response

I'm sad about this, I still feel Flipside is the best program out there for club racing. loved the customization and the flexibility of features it had.

Nismo55
2023.03.01, 01:01 AM
Been having issues with Flipside myself with windows updated to 10. I had to keep a laptop not connected to the internet on old windows version and works fine.