PDA

View Full Version : Which team will catch the second, third 'nd fourth place at Monza on sunday?

Straywalker
2002.09.12, 02:13 PM
'cause I guess Michael Schumacher will take the first place as usual.....

It's where, last year,Juan Pablo Montoya claimed pole position and his debut victory in Formula One. Team-mate Ralf Schumacher joined him on the podium, having finished in third place.

Go, BMW.Williams! Go!

So I continue to guess: Ralph on second, Raikkonen on third 'nd Barrichello or Montoya on fourth....

but with Raikkonens bad luck he'll probably explode wun or two wheels 'nd the engine 'nd if Barrichello get's a good start then Schumi will help him to a nice second place...

Still.. it would be fun to see Ralph on the podium again....

/Stray

West.F1
2002.09.12, 09:11 PM
our predictions for Sunday:

Kris (my wife) -

second- J. Montoya
third- K. Raikkonen
fourth- r. barrichello

Me-

second- R. Barrichello
third- J. Montoya
fourth- K. Raikkonen

next.....

Obeesi
2002.09.13, 09:22 AM
Let see... last years results:

Qualifying:

1. Montoya (Williams) 1:22.216

Race:

1. Montoya
2. Barrichello
3. R Schumacher

Oh man, this is tough one...
OK here is my prediction for Sunday:

1. M. Schumacher
2. Montoya
3. Barrichello
4. R Schumacher or Räikkönen...

Obeesi
2002.09.14, 08:15 AM
Italy Qualifying

1 Montoya Williams
2 Schumacher M Ferrari
3 Schumacher R Williams
4 Barrichello Ferrari
5 Raikkonen McLaren
6 Irvine Jaguar

The Colombian's ultra-fast lap broke Keke Rosberg's previous mark, which had stood since 1985 when he lapped Silverstone in a turbo-charged Williams at an average speed of 259.005kph.

I think Williams is going to beat Ferrari tomorrow...

Sm0lders
2002.09.14, 12:10 PM
I wouldn't say that to fast...

Straywalker
2002.09.14, 03:57 PM
Me neither! but I sure hope.... Montoya 'nd Pole position hasn't been up to snuff this year :D.... but for his record time alone I'll have to get me the Montoya (BMW.Willims No. 6) car.....

Oh, 'nd I hope Michelin finally found a mix that suits the William cars.... wish I could be there 'nd help the team to victory... I know the Monza by heart now.... Bought the EA Sports "F1 2002" 'nd have been practising .. eh, lets just call it: "ALOT!"

/Stray

Sm0lders
2002.09.14, 04:13 PM
You did practise a lot ?, I practised 548 laps on Spa in 3 days :D

West.F1
2002.09.14, 05:28 PM
fellow F1 gamers in here i see.

i have F1-2001 by EA sports. i must confess i follow the actual races with the game fairly regular. practice, qualifying and running half distance races during the two weeks leading up to the next race before switching circuits.

imagine that. F1 gaming and F1 miniZs... i think need to get out more often :(

mini-z
2002.09.14, 10:20 PM
My fiance's prediction:
JPM
MS
RB
KR
RS
DC

Mine:
JPM
MS
KR
RB
DC
EI

mini-z
2002.09.14, 10:22 PM
i have F1-2001 by EA sports. i must confess i follow the actual races with the game fairly regular. practice, qualifying and running half distance races during the two weeks leading up to the next race before switching circuits.

LOL, I used to do that with an old PC game. UK guys - anyone remember REVS?! That was the most amazing game ever given the limited capabilites of the BBC 'puters. And the driver names were classic!

Straywalker
2002.09.15, 05:07 PM
Hehehe... everywun was wrong 'nd nowun right...

'nd how 'bout that? nowun from my team finished... BUMMER! Well, at least the Michelin man found some nice compounds for the tires this time.. hope the tires will provide the same grip in the US.... (It's really hell attaching the Michelin decals on them wheels 'nd I won't do it anymore unless they prove me they actually helps the car ;) )

548 laps on Spa? hehehehe.. 'nd I thought I was addicted... have all the F1 from EA since -99 - the last is definitly the best.. 'nd I found out that the new drivers from Logitech made my "Gran Turismo 3" PS2 wheel the perfect companion when driving my FW-24 to victory - it even has the same colour as in the game... :)

Mini-z: did you found out if the new camber knuckles from Kyosho did fit both the F1 'nd regular Mini-z cars?

/Stray

Ps. it was fun doing the prediction of the race... let's make it a forum tradition!

mini-z
2002.09.15, 09:58 PM
Mini-z: did you found out if the new camber knuckles from Kyosho did fit both the F1 'nd regular Mini-z cars?

Haven't heard back yet, will let you know.

Ps. it was fun doing the prediction of the race... let's make it a forum tradition!

Great idea! This was fun! No one could have guessed all of the DNFs etc. today, or that EI would be on the podium. I did put EI in my top 6 though, and guessed RS would DNF! :)

Obeesi
2002.09.16, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by mini-z
No one could have guessed all of the DNFs etc. today

That's motorsport!

Mondo
2002.09.16, 07:42 AM
Congratulations to Eddie Irvine for driving his big cat to 3rd position.
A Jaguar beating a McLaren! Who would ever have imagined this six months ago?

Well done Jaguar

Straywalker
2002.09.16, 12:31 PM
Yup, well done Jagg!

I hope the Kyosho team now recognize the whole line of machines so that we can expect alle the garages colours on the start line sopmetime very soon... or at least before the next F1-season begins..

/Stray

(yups next after the BMW.Williams my heart pounds for the Jaguar design.... I GOTTA have wun!)