PDA

View Full Version : An idea

Psyklops
2002.11.01, 11:54 PM
mini-z..have you ever thought of making a "Troubleshooting" section in the forums? Could make it easier for people with problems rather than searching and sifting through the entire site....just an idea(might be covered by FAQs , which I notice is empty)

mini-z
2002.11.02, 01:23 AM
Cool - you mean like a specific section for people w/ problems, so that a) they don't clutter up other areas and b) people feeling helpful can hang around there? Great idea! Is there anyone who would really like to help answer questions and be a mod for that section?

Psyklops
2002.11.02, 01:31 AM
that's pretty much the idea...as for the Mod, I reckon Drac appears to be one of the most frequent volunteers of useful information (dobbed you in Drac :D ;) :D

Draconious
2002.11.02, 01:42 AM
ut oh ;) my info is usualy only as good as my attention span to the question at hand ;).

I was supose to mod more then just science but I never realy got added to any more channels... But it would be best for daves point of view, to head of questions that he does not have to answer like what body will work with this etc etc... as apose to questions only he can answer like HOW MUCH?! ;)

Psyklops
2002.11.02, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Draconious
ut oh ;) my info is usualy only as good as my attention span to the question at hand ;).

hehehe :D :D :cool:

Psyklops
2002.11.02, 04:04 PM
To be more specific: topics that could be covered in this new section; FET installs, motor diagnostics, steering glitch rectification, reception problems, the topics are mostly electrical really, as all other problems seem to encompass compatablity of parts, what works with what etc, which is hopefully going to be covered in MZR V2 from what I have read (mini-z is this correct?). I guess the predominant electrical nature of the potential Troubleshooting section is why I mentioned Drac....alternate antenna points, re-wireing Mini Zs? I would not have even thought to try finding them, let alone actually doing it to my ever so precious PCB!! I dunno, how's it sound? Any comments? Things left out?

mini-z
2002.11.02, 05:34 PM
Oh; in that case then I wonder if those would be better suited to the FAQ section?

Psyklops
2002.11.02, 05:36 PM
that's what I meant in my initial post..some things would be a FAQ subject, some would be unique.