PDA

View Full Version : It's been fun here

NOMOTORLIMIT
2002.12.08, 11:30 AM
Dated 12/8/02 - 9:05am

First, I would like to say thanks to minizracer.com, and at the same time, my biggest apologies for the static with another forum member who's got a lot to prove to me. I honestly don't know why SolomonZ187 on minizracer.com and Manchowder* (same person) on ebay keeps following me, even on the World Wide Web.

I'm not quitting the hobby. I'm simply getting away from places where he can stalk me. I came out with a creation, and on the same day, he comes out with something similar? Is this all too coincidental? Knowing him, it's not. My no longer buddy(Solomonz187) got me to go with him to stalk the women he dated, so this is something that doesn't surprise me. So, please don't wonder why I ended friendship with that person.

I made the fast RC's not to compete with anyone. I made it for fun. All this is easy for me. I can pretty much make any Micro RC faster than they normally should, but I got nothing to prove. All of the stuff you guys saw on video was made for pure entertainment, and hopefully you guys enjoyed the videos and my creations.

I didn't leave the friendship for no reason. And to bump in to him even World Wide Web, it's like not leaving the friendship at all. Except this time, he's a lot worse. He has a lot of proving to do to both himself and to strangers on the web, and OBVIOUSLY Me.

All of my fast micro RC's were done 10 months to 2 years ago, so If someone claims to be the ORIGINAL/INNOVATOR, I'll let you viewers be the judge. But if it MEANS SO MUCH TO HIM, then fine. Ok, Ok, just to shut you up, and to pacify you, you're the one who did it all!

NOMOTORLIMIT
2002.12.08, 11:38 AM
Continued

This forum was peaceful before he came. I've been posting here for a year now. 90% of my forum experience was fun, and I won't deny some of the people here are so regular, that they grow into you. And that's cool!! But when the other person came along, I found the forum to be a lot less pleasant. The air all of a sudden became thick, and it's stinks.

I feel a negative energy in the air, and I'm sure you guys feel it too.

My ADVICE: If you don't want any part of the negativity of Solomonz187/Manchowder*/Ricky Vargas, stay away from his POSTs here on the forum.

I'll be around. I apologize if I participated in posting personal crap,and is non-mini z related, but you guys would understand where I'm coming from, if you were in my shoes.

Draconious
2002.12.08, 11:46 AM
NML not to worry we all see though his ploys to mock you, the 8 cell is a fake, and the umteen thousand dollar challenge post is purely to mock you and nothing else.. we all Know this. its not hard to see though him... trust me ignore him hell get bored of playing with him self eventualy...

NOMOTORLIMIT
2002.12.08, 11:47 AM
I'm not retiring. I will still continue to make Mini Z modified motors that's like no other. I'm simply avoiding a person whose friendship I ended for a valid reason. In otherwords, bumping into him even on the internet defeats the purpose.

Fuzion will be around, and same goes for SUPERSONIC Series Motors, 5/6/7/10 cell mini Z's, and NML NOs system.

So, to make this short, if it's not long already, I will leave this forum today to get away, not from the situation, but from the person who continues to follow me and harass me.

Because money talks, my offer of $3000.00 Winner takes all remain open should he take me up for a challenge DRAG RACING.

nomotorlimit@hotmail.com is my email.

Sorry Russ, Dave, Drac, Mondo, and others too much to list for the inconvenienve, and for the negative exposure. I will get in contact with all of you in some other fashion. I hope you send this forum to a chemotherapy to get rid of that cancer, before it's too late and it already spread throughout the forum. SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!! WARNING: This is a MALIGNANT ONE. Ask HPIRACING.com for PiccoSuave (no longer an active member)

solomonZ187
2002.12.08, 12:43 PM
Im sorry for more of your sorry lame excuses/pure lies and for your low-self esteem since ive outdoned you at first humbly where you couldnt take it at all..Im sure its another lame BS excuse so everybody in this forum will try and feel sorry for you in telling you to stay.. AAHWW...Please..I guess ill get my violin out and play it for you.. Everyone knows whenever i post or posted in these forums and on ebay, you were the one who allways had to stalk me, send spamming emails to my customers and REALLY START TRASH TALK with me leading to a bashing contest.. All you had to do was remain civil instead of being a jealous trash talker hater and we wouldve shared each others project to create more peace and tranquility in this forum.. Anyways, I dont feel sorry for you.. go ahead and leave and get your life straight together first and FOR REALS THIS TIME, QUIT STALKING ME ON EBAY, MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND ALL FORUMS TRYING TO TALK TRASH OR OUT DO ME... Basically, leave me alone already and ignore all of my successes in life!!!:D

Russ, moderators, admins, and everybody,

As youve all witnessed before and until today, NML always started the Bashing against me because of his envyness towards my RC's or my successful life in general.. Im sorry you have to deal with this "Ebola Disease like spread" from NOMOTORMOUTHLIMIT.. He is the one who definitely has CANCER by now with his small non-ventilated lead solder smokey smelly room..This may be the real reason why he's taking time off.. Trust me, ive been there before and he thinks hes immune to it and probably does have CANCER from soldering and sniffing all the time.. Smells like solder lead airfreshener in there..Trust me, you guys dont need him. NML just uses Mini-ZRacer.com fully in being fake here to everybody so he can throw a sales pitch in selling his motors and etc to pay off his past high interest rated credit card bills which maybe in the $20,000.00 range by now.. He doesnt care about any of you , all he cares is about the $money$ and thats the truth .... i had my real buddies read his stuff and posts, and theyve known him since years ago where he was just a moneyhungry salesman.. we can do without him..ADIOS!!

solomonZ187
2002.12.08, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Draconious
NML not to worry we all see though his ploys to mock you, the 8 cell is a fake, and the umteen thousand dollar challenge post is purely to mock you and nothing else.. we all Know this. its not hard to see though him... trust me ignore him hell get bored of playing with him self eventualy...

Draconious, youre one to talk with your real fake non working overgeared mini-z article that supposedly will go 50mph on stock or turbo electronics.. Everybody knows youre some weirdo with retarded non working innovations. You may know how to talk about Mini-Z theory, but your hands on work is very wacked, non working to expectation, messy looking, and a waste of time for us in this forum.. Ive seen your messy work before, so dont criticize mine buddy.. Even NML once told me your car looks like the work of Frankenstein...