PDA

View Full Version : Yet another CF-chassis

le-manz
2003.01.01, 07:57 AM
Has anyone got/tried/seen this wonderful chassis, Looks killer to me but any comments wse would be nice.....we want this my plecioussssss:D

http://www.scn-net.ne.jp/~hanza/minizoriginal.htm

This was originally posted by okang under a different thread but I didn't want to get too much of topic;)

Psyklops
2003.01.01, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by le-manz
.....we want this my plecioussssss:D

hehehe;)

maze
2003.01.01, 10:41 AM
Ive heard that the guy who makes these chassis only sells them in the asia-region.

mini-zfuel
2003.01.01, 06:36 PM
no offense but its FUGLY anyway:) I would take my sweet kyosho clear chassis any day over that mess...

Ryan P

T Man
2003.01.01, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by mini-zfuel
no offense but its FUGLY anyway:) I would take my sweet kyosho clear chassis any day over that mess...

Ryan P

Yeah. Looks are everything.

:D

mini-zfuel
2003.01.01, 06:52 PM
thats very true... LOOKS are everything... plus, if you want a pan style car just go out and get one, these cars dont need to be like evrything else out there...

Ryan P

OKANG
2003.01.01, 07:19 PM
To my knowledge, a 1/28 scale pan car doesn't exist. If you know of one, please post it. The closest thing I know of is a Micro RS4, but it's 1/18 scale. Also, there is a reason why people are custom designing cf chassis's in a "pan car" style (lower center of gravity, lower weight, greater adjustability, etc.).

Ken Mifune
2003.01.02, 03:35 AM
Things I said before about this chassis...

I don't like:
- the idea of the front axles being in front of the king pin.
- the custom tie rod & knuckles (where would you get replacement parts?).
- the clumsy battery caps.
- the hardware on the bottom isn't flush.
- the way the front mount is shown will make the bodies higher than stock.
- chopped side mounts. what if you want to go back to a stock chassis? the side mounts will no longer work.

Vagabond
2003.01.02, 09:57 AM
It's the ugliest chasis that i've ever seen

mini-zfuel
2003.01.02, 06:05 PM
i agree... its a cluttered pos...

sorry call them how I see them...

Ryan P

le-manz
2003.01.02, 06:23 PM
ok so this turned into a beauty contest, eih:D Wil a french manicure and a trip to the hair dresser do it for you gentlemen?;)

I was more thinking in the line of performance, durability, handlint etc. But maybe its so new that nobody has got it yet......and maybe its just to damn ugly:D

Psyklops
2003.01.02, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by le-manz
ok so this turned into a beauty contest, eih:D Wil a french manicure and a trip to the hair dresser do it for you gentlemen?;)

I

ROFL!!:D:D:D

deal
2003.01.02, 08:42 PM
lol different rims..... damn shame
and its ugly

where do you get the clear chassis????

mini-zfuel
2003.01.02, 08:51 PM
T O W E R but normally I order everything from david here in the shop... talk to him first man... $7.99 shipping is a little high and he only charges $5 ,and you get it quick!!!normally...:)

Ryan P

frankster
2003.01.15, 01:32 PM
There is a carbon fiber chasis available by some company called pro-z... it looks very well done and not nearly as ugly as this other one. It looks like it will not accept standard AAA batteries - meaning you will have to make your own battery packs. I've posted a picture.

arch2b
2003.01.15, 01:45 PM
there is a long thread about this chassis already, try searching first.