PDA

View Full Version : ETA on out of stock items

x_789
2003.01.03, 12:02 PM
Ok as it seems there is really no place to get mini-z parts in the USA other than here at mzr. Plus I sure don't want to order from over seas.

The thing is that it seems most things are out of stock here at mzr. When want to see the price, instead you see below each item it says "This item is not currently available in the Shop. To enquire about product availability, please email us at the Shop. " Well I did this last week about the mono-shocks and I have heard nothing about when they will be in.

So I am wondering since you pretty much have the market on Mini-z PArts in the US is it possible to give us some kind of eta on when certain parts should be in stock.

Like the mono shock
The BB motor you know most of the basic things we all want but when we click on them it shows the "This item is not currently available in the Shop. To enquire about product availability, please email us at the Shop. "
response. Thanks X

arch2b
2003.01.03, 01:29 PM
there are a couple of places in the us, tower, hobby etc. try emailing again. they get lost sometimes, not on purpose.

mini-zfuel
2003.01.06, 12:36 PM
hey you can also contact shawn at powerline racing and get his stuff direct if david here at the shop doesnt have it...

hope this helps...
Ryan P