PDA

View Full Version : Is it Just me or is my SO2 w/V2turbo slow?

MazdaSpeedRX-7
2003.01.10, 01:50 PM
I have this setup, and I broke in the SO2 before I installed and I am using a 9T. Shouldn't I notice a difference, I had an x-speed before it.

Thanks
Dana

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.01.10, 02:25 PM
I guess this explains why I never heard from you again.

My door is always open when you're ready to take your Z to another level.

What I tell people is, eliminate the guess work, so you save money in the long run. People, hear me out.

Let me help you help me, so you can help me help you.

MazdaSpeedRX-7
2003.01.10, 02:38 PM
NML I still want NOS, I just had this sitting here so I put it in, and plus i am still waiting for my nude chassis from d******.

Dont worry Bro
Dana

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.01.10, 04:15 PM
aight, my fellow mazda fan. Let's just say when you send your car to me for the NOs, it will be like putting a peripheral port or a J port 20B on your Mini Z.

Besides, these motors are rotaries anyway.;) Consider me as the Racing Beat of Mini Z's.:cool: ;)

dohc
2003.01.10, 07:28 PM
i myself is a mazda fan and i'll post pics up of my homies rx2 turbo. gotta love that pisssssssssssssstttttttttttt ;d

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.01.11, 02:28 AM
word!

why compete??
2003.01.11, 11:01 PM
Fellow MAzDA fans, as if any1 wouldnt like a rotor.
Anyways i was just wondering what this NOs is for the Z's???, and this peripheral port and J port 20b, are use talking real cars or Z's there???

e_lm_70
2003.01.14, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by MazdaSpeedRX-7
I have this setup, and I broke in the SO2 before I installed and I am using a 9T. Shouldn't I notice a difference, I had an x-speed before it.

Thanks
Dana

I have a S02 with just 2x2 7389 on my F1.
I use a 10T.
Compared to my X-speed is just 10% more fast (It does 40km/h) but has far more accelleration.

Cheaper way to go faster, just use 6 cells + Turbo (external) + 12T.

My F40 with TurboB (rated 20Amp) 6 cells and just 8T does over 40km/h with a cheap Tamiya 4WD motor !

Get an NML motor in Austria will have cost me over 100$ !
A Tamiya 4WD cost just 5$, so if it get broken by high voltage ... who cares !

e_lm_70

P.S: If you don't care of reverse is so easy to make a hand made turbo with just 5$ ! Get a N-FET 100Amp and plug straight on the motor ...

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.01.14, 05:16 AM
by Elm70>>>Get an NML motor in Austria will have cost me over 100$ !
A Tamiya 4WD cost just 5$, so if it get broken by high voltage ... who cares !

You can't compare the two. It's like comparing Ferrari Enzo to a Ford Pinto. Big difference. I make motors for the 6 cell application as well, in case you are not aware.

I won't deny, my motors are pricy, but you'll understand why, once you get your hands on one.

But I won't dispute your point of view. Tamiya motors are indeed inexpensive. Then again, you get what you pay for.

Just in case, for your information, NML motors are guaranteed to outlive a Tamiya motor, plus, all my customers get a 3 month motor rebuild free! So, basically, the motor pays for itself.

Since you do 6 cells, you should try one of my motors. I might give you a deal to make you a believer. Thanks.

e_lm_70
2003.01.14, 05:45 AM
I have made a hand-wond motor, so I know it take time ... so I guess it could not been sold for cheap ...

A NML motor with no international shipping cost could have sense, as well the avilable post-assistance.
But from Austria the post-assistance has few sense.

The Tamiya 4WD are very good motor for performance/price.
These motors have not been design for 7.2V, but for far less. But it look like they can survive quite OK.

Changing from 4.8V to 7.2V make far more difference then use a very good motor ... and it is cheaper.

So for a Mini-Z racer is far more easy to get a Turbo (external) and go for 2 additional cell.

e_lm_70

About Ferrari and Ford : Till few months ago I was having a Fiat Coupe LE 270hp that was able to easily overtake Porsche in the German motorway (no speed limit). My Fiat was a Fiat, was fast like a Porsche with costs 1/5 compared to the most famous car.

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.01.14, 11:46 AM
By Elm70:
About Ferrari and Ford : Till few months ago I was having a Fiat Coupe LE 270hp that was able to easily overtake Porsche in the German motorway (no speed limit). My Fiat was a Fiat, was fast like a Porsche with costs 1/5 compared to the most famous car.

By Nml: Edited>>>> I don't want to give the people the impression that I'm arrogant. I just believe in what I do and what I make. And if people want to put nothing but the best, high quality products on their mini Z, then cost is not an issue.

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.01.16, 01:55 PM
got your car this morning, MSRX-7. Post man didn't held onto the package, so I had to pick up from USPS.

May I know what kind of body you will be using for this?

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.01.16, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by why compete??
Fellow MAzDA fans, as if any1 wouldnt like a rotor.
Anyways i was just wondering what this NOs is for the Z's???, and this peripheral port and J port 20b, are use talking real cars or Z's there???

hehe, since MazdaSpeedRX-7 will be using a Mazda body (I believe), I was giving him an idea on how fast his car will be once, he gets the NOs upgrade. Actually, thinking about it now, it's more of like a Top Fuel Funny car power.

why compete??
2003.01.16, 11:31 PM
oh ok.....
and NML why havn't you been replying 2 my enamil???.......
Psyklops told me that u were in Vegus????? Is this true???

Psyklops
2003.01.17, 12:40 AM
I think you were in Vegas NML...i remember reading it in a post somewhere. so did ya win/lose much dosh?($)

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.01.17, 12:03 PM
why compete, I've been responding to your emails. you never got back to me on your order, which gave me the impression that you changed your mind.

Psyklops,

I don't know where i was that day. I don't even know where I was yesterday. I do remember being in a club, getting my drink on.

Psyklops
2003.01.17, 06:00 PM
hehehe.....you must 've been 'aving fun then NML! ;):D