PDA

View Full Version : NOMOTORLIMIT... Overland motors coming?

Digital-Soundz
2003.02.14, 04:00 AM
I was wondering if you had anything specific in mind for an overland motor... right now, im looking to make this thing have a TON of power.. I would like it to standing start wheelie LOL. But, hey... speed is another thing... with a 12t, it flew.. with an atomic tuned tamiya motor, it hung with a heavily modded Z mercedes with an Xspeed.. and an 11t.. It was topping out quick, and had alot of torque. BUT I WANT MORE!!!. Im running 10x2 right now, and 5 cells. I need a motor to move this thing.. its faster than it can handle right now, but whats another hop up LOL. Lets make this thing move. Throw me some opinions.. lets talk about a custom overland 20 fet 5 cell motor hahaha. I've got a 14t pinion coming,... if i can get that to shim out correctly, we'll be set... Just think about it for a little.... figure out what you think would work. I'll try anything.

Jon
jon@digitalsoundz.com

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.02.14, 12:53 PM
Thanks bro. I'll be getting an overland soon. I already have an Ultra High Torque, High RPM Motor for it. Just need an overland.

Digital-Soundz
2003.02.14, 01:31 PM
cant wait.

the problem with the overland, is the transmission. even with the 12t, it tops out quicker than a regular Z with a 9t... so high rpm high torque would be great. it'd be great if i could get this thing to standing start wheelie LOL!

Let me know when you release the motor... I'll take one.

Jon

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.02.14, 01:43 PM
Thanks, Jon. Most definitely.