PDA

View Full Version : NML motors

Tango
2003.02.17, 10:21 AM
Would you ship it to HK?

I'm very interested to try your series & make some comparison with the M'z series.

I'll run my car in short carpet, with track size around 40ft x 25ft.
Lane width will be around 30 inches to 60 inches.

I'm sure my car can handle up to 27 turn motors as I had tried already.

Can you make a deal with me?

herman
2003.02.17, 11:17 PM
hi tango...

send him an email.... nomotorlimit@hotmail.com i got some of his early generation motors... it's fast... but it comes at a price... i'm sure the both of you can work something out...

:D

sc0627
2003.02.18, 02:19 AM
So these motors ( nml and M'z ) are all faster then PN-S02 ?

Bayarre
2003.02.19, 04:11 AM
Thatīs a good question. Are they much faster than PN motors?

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.02.19, 09:15 AM
Do I really need to answer your question, Bayarre? I thought you'd know the answer to that by now.

:)

Tango,

I'll give it some thought. Thanks for expressing interest. To be honest, I'm honored to have a Mini Z pro like you express interest in my motors. What kind of deal are we talking about, by the way? People have won $50.00 on a race with my Old Generation motors too. Ask Russ, the moderator. That's what he told me.

Tango
2003.02.19, 07:51 PM
NML:

I'd like to get some stuff from you.

Which lline you think I suit most?

I think you get the track info already.

Thanks for your advise.

sc0627
2003.02.19, 08:52 PM
Tango, I know you are from HK and there are many fast motors there. Which one are the most famous ? Also do you think you would be able to help me get some and mail it here ?

Or else could you give me some info as to which one is good and where i could get them online ?

Btw I have an external turbo, I know FETs now are much better but I want to see which motor is fast and I can still use my turbo.

Thanks

sc0627
2003.02.19, 08:52 PM
Also nml, which motor do you suggestion me to get ?

David Bulldog
2003.02.19, 08:56 PM
All.

I would like to take this oppurtinity here to express my thoughts I have been tampering around with @%t load of motors here and I believe the one I got from singapore is the M'Z motor also the SO1 and SO2's and 37 and 38 t with neo and also some hand wound made by friends NML motors Kick Butts!! so theres no need for doubts about NML he's dedicated to near perfection ..so dont think fellas just go out and get it and for guys in HK ..AIyarrrr
dont wait larrr just mai lar...!!Mou how fui larrr!!

DavidBulldog

sc0627
2003.02.19, 09:34 PM
gum u mean the NML is very good ? Even a lot better then PN-S02 ? Which NML motor is good then ? Because I think there are many version. Does all version work with external turbo ?

The track I go to have a pretty slippery carpet surface. Also the track is quite small, the more the TORQUE, the better !!:D

David Bulldog
2003.02.19, 10:04 PM
hai arrr its got more torque than the SO2 ar I would recommend the sonic boom race course motor ar!
We here also have the carpet and damn slippery we have to use combination of 18 degree(rear) and 25 (front) and also still slide into fast sweeping corners just like initial D arr POWER Slide!!!then again external turbo ng tuk arr we use internal 10x2 ar!

david bulldog

Mystacool
2003.02.19, 10:28 PM
NML motors are definately faster than PN (01 or 02). I would take a Chaser RC motor over the PN motors. And then there's MZR M-bb really impressive, MZR A-bb(which I haven't seen in action), and the yet to be seen MZR S-bb which I'm dying to check out. I would put NML's motor in first place of the motors I've seen, The Chaser & M-bb second, & the PN motors a distant third.

Just my opinion from my experience.:)

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.02.19, 10:52 PM
Wow, I am so lost for words. All I can say is thank you guys, and especially David, for believing in me and giving my creations a tryI truly appreciate the compliments.

I am working on a super special motor which I'll probably introduce next month. As you all may have noticed, I name my motors which best describes its performance. (hope you guys agree with me here. hehe)

SuperSonic Series is the official name of my motors.

The Fuzion is a different application motor.

For those who are going to get a 13x2 (FUZION Stage 2) upgrade, I am in near completion of a motor design specifically for this application. The name I've decided to give my motor for the FUZION Stage 2 is:

EL DIABLO

I'm in the kitchen trying very hard to come up with the Ultimate recipe, and it won't be long before Dinner is served.

David Bulldog
2003.02.19, 10:52 PM
Mstacool ,

hi there mate, where in melbourne do i go for MINIZ? was there a couple of months back and I would surely recommend this to my mates there on this hobby!!got a couple of crazy mates down there where I visit once in 2 or 3 years.

was staying noble park..

Mystacool
2003.02.19, 10:56 PM
We run ours at the Chadstone carpark after the shops close...usually around 9:30pm. I've heard there's official races in Oakleigh but I haven't found the time to get there yet.
As far as getting parts & stuff, there's a couple of hobby stores but they are pretty limited in what they offer, so most of our "equipment" is bought online.
One of the guys I run with is actually Malaysian, or sort of anyway. Born in UK but I tink both his parents are Malaysian, and he lived in Malaysia for many years before coming to live in Australia. He still returns to KL when he can. I'm referring to The Married One as he is known on this forum!;)

sc0627
2003.02.19, 11:10 PM
so all in all, which motor should I get ? I only have an external turbo. I need the fastest motor that would work with my external turbo!!

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.02.19, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by sc0627
so all in all, which motor should I get ? I only have an external turbo. I need the fastest motor that would work with my external turbo!!

I can pretty much make you any motor you like. What kind of turbo is it, so that I can make for that particular turbo?

sc0627
2003.02.19, 11:19 PM
it's the d****** UE internal turbo actaully

if it would be easier for us to talk, send me an e-mail to lookinco@shaw.ca :) THANKS

Tango
2003.02.20, 12:42 AM
Hm...
I'm having unknown FET from another racer.
The FET would have best matching when running with motors in 40T to 45T.

I got it in a 4+2 stack on PCB.

And, I use 7/8/9 pinion with 42 spur only where I can use original spacers....

So, NML, can you make one for me?

ANd, I'm ready to send you payment in paypal any time~~

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.02.20, 05:29 PM
Tango,

Please give me till next month, as I'm coming up with a completely different design altogether. It's in near perfection.

SuperMoto
2003.02.20, 05:35 PM
NML, i just order my fuzion motor from you. if you think i should wait too, till the next version im happy to do so. On the other hand im stinging to get that power flowing thru the rear wheels.

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.02.20, 06:16 PM
I got you, SuperMoto. (You're taken care of)

Tango
2003.02.20, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by NOMOTORLIMIT
Tango,

Please give me till next month, as I'm coming up with a completely different design altogether. It's in near perfection.

Thanks!!! Give you a kiss~ ^3^