PDA

View Full Version : Silver toyota came in today!

warnoffroad
2003.02.27, 06:40 PM
GOT MY OVERLAND IN TODAY!! These things WAY out do every rc car ever made!! But the Z racer with the 6 tooth gear is faster than the overland with the 11. And they both have x speeds in them. Now that im seeing how cool these things are I want the PN, turbo bb motor case, BBs, delrin gear, and all the over alloy parts to come in soon! I have a question on wheelies. With the X speed the front only pops up for like 2 seconds, shouldnt it be a little longer than that with a motor mod? Thanks

warnoffroad
2003.02.27, 06:45 PM
Who wins?

warnoffroad
2003.02.27, 06:46 PM
These things flex like its nothing! I could almost fit another tire in that stack.

warnoffroad
2003.02.27, 06:46 PM
Ride high

warnoffroad
2003.02.27, 06:49 PM
They are = in flexing. I wounder how much the OL could flex if it was as wide as the Z racer :eek:

Mondo
2003.02.28, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by warnoffroad
I have a question on wheelies. With the X speed the front only pops up for like 2 seconds, shouldnt it be a little longer than that with a motor mod? Thanks

warnoffroad, I have both the Land Cruiser and Pajero.
Both have X-Speeds and bearing kits
The Land Cruiser is no wheelie machine, due to it's longer wheelbase and heavy bodyshell.
Are you using the diff-locking plate?

The Pajero is the trickster, I can make that little thing sit on it's rear end at will with adequate traction and without the diff-lock on. It will even flip over backwards at times.

When it comes to looks, climbing and tricks, the Pajero is the Overland to have.
Don't get me wrong, I love the Land Cruiser too, I have the Paris-Dakar livery, the "housewife versions" just dont quite do it for me

warnoffroad
2003.02.28, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Mondo
The Land Cruiser is no wheelie machine, due to it's longer wheelbase and heavy bodyshell.

The Pajero is the trickster, I can make that little thing sit on it's rear end at will with adequate traction and without the diff-lock on. It will even flip over backwards at times.

When it comes to looks, climbing and tricks, the Pajero is the Overland to have.
Don't get me wrong, I love the Land Cruiser too, I have the Paris-Dakar livery, the "housewife versions" just dont quite do it for me

Yeah alot of people are like that, but I like the true SUV look. But im also working on gettting that chevy body so I wont look like a little girl.

flood
2003.02.28, 02:46 PM
The landcruiser looks nice. its the only street version Overland available.

The suspension is sweet. I want to get oil shocks for my Pajero. they are pricey though

warnoffroad
2003.02.28, 02:51 PM
Is the frame on the pajeros different then the frame on the landcruiser. Or is it just the wheel base? I keep hearing people say they like the suspension on the pajero better and other things like that.

flood
2003.02.28, 03:07 PM
Same chasis. The whole thing is adjustable.

The pajero just uses the shortest wheelbase which would work a little better for off-road.

2003.03.01, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Mondo

my beast ol can do tricks donuts anyone it can do burnouts on linolium thats where i do donuts 360 barrel rolls not to mention g turns and sideways stops its too heavy to wheelie and i like it that way it wint win any dragraces tho but it will rule any demo derbys it enters against other z's it can jump quite nicely for its weighti liked tha landcruiser sheel but im a american i need american pickuptrucks when i get done with it it will have ALOT of brute force and a campershell hehehehehehe ud be suprised how well it bounces off its nose and tail its best trick is narly wipeouts and crashes lethal to any living creature inside it

MazdaSpeedRX-7
2003.03.01, 08:19 AM
Hey WarnOffRoad, I remember you said that you order a Delrin Main gear of ebay. And the guy told you it would be here in four days, I just wanted to see if that was true, because I ordered one too from ************.

Thanks Dude

warnoffroad
2003.03.01, 11:14 PM
Well today is day three and they dont ship on sunday, so im guessing monday?