PDA

View Full Version : here is are new track in east tennessee

Ko Racer
2003.03.09, 04:56 PM
hey guys here is are new track in east tennnessee :)
we are getting the z racing going now and its a blast now that there is a shop local i can run at.

ViperKid
2003.03.09, 05:08 PM
sweet....where exactly? maybe i'm not too far

UKAR_strjetta
2003.03.09, 05:55 PM
That one looks good...

Ko Racer
2003.03.09, 08:23 PM
here is there web site with all the info www.endlesshobbies.com/
we are working on getting a lap counter now . but are system now is working until we get one for some good racing.

Diesel Z
2003.03.09, 11:30 PM
Hey Joe da Pro. Congrats on the 1st place win Saturday!!! But watch out, cuz Diesel is practicing. :) Anyone near the tri-cities, TN area come out to race!!! It's fun, it's wholesome, most of all....it's racing!

jeffrey
2003.03.10, 12:02 AM
its not as technical as I would like it but looks like a fast track to run on!

pianoman
2003.03.10, 12:25 AM
How long does it take to get around that track? I'm guessing 6's or low 7's? What are the dimentions?

Thanks,

Pianoman

edit: where can I get a kyosho banner like that?

jeffrey
2003.03.10, 01:02 AM
I'm guess the track is 2' wide!

looks like an NSX would best fit that track for its straight and not so harsh turns!

Ko Racer
2003.03.10, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Diesel Z
Hey Joe da Pro. Congrats on the 1st place win Saturday!!! But watch out, cuz Diesel is practicing. :) Anyone near the tri-cities, TN area come out to race!!! It's fun, it's wholesome, most of all....it's racing!

what up what up Diesel man ;) hey it looks like you got my email
and jumped on board. that is great that there is someone form same track to chat on the forum with:D hey where did you get the name diesel Z from? LOL and thank you for the congrats and im watching out for you:)

Ko Racer
2003.03.10, 06:29 AM
jeffery......... the track is about 2 ft wide and for being technical its a bit tough when there is 2 car pile up but the track could be a little bigger but its a fun track and quick.and there are 2or3 nsx 's that run the track

pianoman..... as for times per lap i dont know off the top of my head but we are getting almost 50 laps per 6or 7? min race
as for the banner i think you can order one from ************