PDA

View Full Version : NO LONGER AN OVERLAND! NOW OVERMOUNTAIN or OVERJORDAN

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.04.19, 01:37 PM
I took this picture by myself again. left on the throttle, and right on the camera with the ready shoot button. As soon as I gunned it, I shot it.

I took off from the base of the "mountain". The base being the foot or bottom of the mountain.

First picture shows how much distance my OM needs to fly. It believes it could fly!

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.04.19, 01:41 PM
here's the picture you wanna see. UP, UP, AND AWAY!

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.04.19, 01:43 PM
Another shot of Michael Jordan driving my Overmoutain. He LOOOOOVVVVVVESSSS Air!

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.04.19, 01:48 PM
you guys don't have a clue how powerful this overmountain is. I plan to challenge an Overland with an motor claimed to be better than the X motor.

I think I will ask him if he would like to do a tug of war. My OM has the craving for dragging behind an Overland and drag it around until the fets of the Overland heats up and fries. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAH, MUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NOMOTORLIMIT
2003.04.19, 01:50 PM
Please ignore the white satin on the sheet. I haven't had time to wash it, cuz she's (not my OM) been keepin me up. :D

MazdaSpeedRX-7
2003.04.19, 02:03 PM
You are the Man!

arch2b
2003.04.19, 06:16 PM
that would make for a great video!

not nice to tease us with these reports and pictures and tell us your not making these motor for sale;)

why no non-turbo motors? i understand your famous for the speed:D , but i don't believe i'm the only one out there that doesn't want fets or turbos? i'll understand if you refuse based on your reputation for break neck speed, but disappointing for those who look for the best in non-turbo motors...having an engraved nml would definately be something to brag about;)

MazdaSpeedRX-7
2003.04.19, 06:27 PM
Yo arch, when I first started in Mini Z's, i only wanted non turbos also. Until I got on of NML's setups I never went back. I am constantly searching for ways to reach my goal of 60mph. Right now I think I am about 35 - 40 mph.

Dana

arch2b
2003.04.19, 07:20 PM
honestly, i would have no where to get that fast...
i have a townhouse and those of us in the metro dc area are still looking for a track.

if we had a track, i would put together another z soley for racing. in that case, nml all the way...and other top end motors.

until then, it would be totaly impractical, not to mention very expensive. it is my long term plans though;)

btw- mazda, love the sti...if we ever find a track up here, i'd like to see that in action!

MazdaSpeedRX-7
2003.04.19, 09:00 PM
Dude that would be great I have been trying to find some people to race with.

BLiND
2003.04.22, 02:26 PM
Can't wait to see it in person :D

hey NML, wanna trade? heh...

doc1975
2003.04.22, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by MazdaSpeedRX-7
Yo arch, when I first started in Mini Z's, i only wanted non turbos also. Until I got on of NML's setups I never went back. I am constantly searching for ways to reach my goal of 60mph. Right now I think I am about 35 - 40 mph.

Dana

How do i go about obtaining one of these... what parts were used for its construction?

arch2b
2003.04.22, 04:36 PM
as simple as emailing nml...